24

Throughout the whole school week, Celia has been acting differently to Jake. Jake can't even understand her. Sometimes she convinced him to date Chris because he might've changed and give him a chance.

Then next thing she's like insulting Chris to the bone and wanting to be Jake's girlfriend. Sometimes she suddenly become too clingy and lovey, or whipped to Jake.

Sunghoon didn't really got jealous because Jake is gay and can't possibly be in love with Celia.

"That girl haven't even had a kiss with Jake." Sunghoon thought while watching Celia hugging Jake's arms.

"But yeah Jake seriously maybe he'll change maybe try to talk to him sometime like visit him in jail." Celia said lowly but Jeongin and Sunghoon heard it.

"Visit who now?" Jeongin asked. "No one haha." Celia answered and Jake just stayed silent continued scrolling through his phone.

It was lunch break and the five students were in the cafeteria. Their school has two cafeterias. One was very crowded because of the most delicious dishes served and the other one was more delicious but most student can't afford some foods so they stay out there.

They call it Dollar Caft.

Jeongin just told them this so Jake and Sunghoon being rich kidz, they went there today.

Jeongin was also rich but it's awkward if it's just him and Beomgyu there since quiet people mostly go there and the two were crackheads and loud asf.

It was more relaxing compared to the other one. Only a few students were in there. Not much noise. The air conditioner is more felt unlike the other cafeteria that felt hot even if the air-con was on. There were even TV's inside that cafeteria.

They were just silently eating but the news on the TV made them all focused to it.

Jake began getting nervous and Sunghoon noticed it so he immediately hugged his Jakey.

Jeongin was happily talking to Beomgyu while eating but he instantly frowned and became angry after he heard what the TV showed.

Psychopath named Christian mostly known as "Chris" escaped from the police car he was riding. It was theorized that the police car crashed and it gave the psycho a chance to escape. The driver of the police car was found dead but a bullet was found inside his head so some police also though that there was someone planning to ambush. Police are now trying their best to find the wanted criminal.

"That fucking bitch escaped?! Stupid police. They should've made sure that he won't get away. Ugh!" Jeongin said angrily.

Jeongin stood up and sat down beside Jake. And to do that, he pushed Celia. Gently though and said excuse me.

"Jake don't be afraid don't panic. We're here for you. We'll always be with you. He can never go near you because we're always here for you. Right Sunghoon?" Jeongin said.

"Yes Jakey. Jeongin is right. Hoonie will always be here for you. We'll all protect you including Bang Chan hyung. He can never let anything happen to you." Sunghoon said and Jeongin nodded.

Beomgyu has no idea what they're talking about.

Celia was just patting Jake's back staying silent. What happened to her? Well.......

Flashback
After Chris escaped

"Thanks for helping me escape. I heard that Jake still lived so I still have chances to date him. This time, I know he'll agree." Chris said to his assistant.

"Best luck to you sir. He also happened to transfer schools so I'll give you his new school address." His assistant stated. "I also heard that he already has a boyfriend so you need to get rid of him." She added.