13

"I have to get Jake back." Sunghoon said after he was back to the real world.

"I have to find him. Where should I start finding him? His house probably." Sunghoon said and ran to his car.

He rode his car and drove faster to Jake's house. He pressed the doorbell many times but no one opened the door. He guessed no one was home.

He called his mom and asked if Jayka was with her and she said yes. Sunghoon then asked her where they are and they said they're at home. Sunghoon immediately went to their house before they leave.

When he arrived, ran inside and saw his mom and Jayka talking while eating. "Sunghoon! Why are you running?" Selena asked. "I'm here to ask Ms. Jayka something." Sunghoon said.

"I know you're gonna ask about Jake, right?" Jayka said.

"Yeah, I just wanna know where he is just to  make sure he's okay." Sunghoon said.

"Jake told all of his friends to say no information about him to you and he also told me and his dad. I can't tell you where he is but I can assure you that he's fine." Jayka said.

"Why are you so worried?".His mom asked. "Cause I care. I'm his friend." Sunghoon said. "Says the one who didn't helped him." Selena said and sips her coffee.

Jayka slapped Selena's arm gently and laughed a bit.

"You know Sunghoon, even if you just ignored Jake on the road and he almost died. Even if you said all those words to him, I can never get mad at you. Your mom may be but I can't because you're still young and not very mature. You may have reasons why you did that." Jayka said.

"Thank you. Are you really sure he's okay?" Sunghoon asked again.

"No he's dead." Jayka replied.

"WHAT?!" Sunghoon yelled.

"Just kidding. I told you he's fine, why are you so assuring. I'm his mom and I know everything about my son and I won't lie about informations of him." Jayka said.

"What a relief. Thanks." Sunghoon said. "I gotta go now." Sunghoon added.

"Yeah bye!" The two mother's said. "Anyway Selena, there's a new........".Jayka continues to talk.

After Sunghoon went out, he then decided to go to school. When he entered the campus, students were gossiping about something.

Sunghoon being a curious boy (gæ) asked one of the students what are they talking about.

"Hey, what's everyone talking?" Sunghoon asked the girl who once invited him to hang out but cancelled it.

"Oh yeah, everyone is talking about Jake, y'know that bitchy guy who's always following you." The girl said. "Please don't call him that. But yeah, why about him?" Sunghoon said. "He's transferring schools. He's with Celia and that new student they said." She answered.

"What?! Where?" Sunghoon asked. "No one knows. Everyone is making up things, they said that Jake is at Busan some says that he's at Daegu." She said. "Oh okay. Thanks for spilling." Sunghoon said and proceeded to go inside.

"There's no doubt that I'm the reason why Jake left and transferred." He mumbled.

"Then I'll follow him!" He thought and went to the principal's office.

"Good day Mr. Lee." Sunghoon greeted. "Good day as well Mr. Park. What brings you in my office?" He said.

"Can I request for transferring school papers?" Sunghoon asked and Mr. Lee choked a bit. "What's happening to everyone and they start leaving? BTW yes you can even if I don't want to." Mr. Lee said.

"So what school are you transferring so I can ready your papers? All of the papers you need is ready though since you just came then you're leaving again." He added.

Sunghoon don't know what school Jake transferred. He didn't even thought much about his decision but he did it though. "Uhm,uh I-i forgot the name sir but it's the same school which Jake and Celia went." Sunghoon said.

"Did you three planned on transferring? This is getting suspicious." Mr. Lee asked. "No sir. We aren't even close." Sunghoon said and laughed a bit. Mr. Lee then stood up and went to the drawers behind him. He opened one and took something out. It was what Sunghoon needs.

After getting the papers, Mr. Lee was writing something on the paper and signing on it. He then handed the papers to Sunghoon once he was finished doing what he's doing. Sunghoon then stood up and excused himself but Mr. L3 asked him something.

"So how was the experience to this school within your less than two weeks of stay?" Mr. Lee asked. Sunghoon then chuckled.

"Terrible." he said and went out.

Sunghoon looked at the papers and he saw that the school was really at Busan University.

"Luckily I've been to Busan a lot of times so I won't get lost." Sunghoon said and start driving to Busan.

"I'm coming for you Jake. My love."

☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞

Bang Chan then went back to his house after driving Celia to her apartment. When he got inside, he was greeted by a Taehyung wearing a maid outfit.

"What can I serve you Mr. Chan?" Taehyung asked shyly. Chan was confused. "What? What are you doing?" He asked.

Jeongin and Jake explained everything to Chan and now he understood everything. "So you're my maid for a day huh? Wanna go do something in my room?" Chan asked.

"Chan hyung calm your dick down!" Jeongin gonna said that made Jake laugh. "Fine. I don't want to fight Jungkook again." He said.

Bang Chan didn't really have that much to ask so he just let Taehyung be with them while watching a movie.

time skip
the next day

Jeongin and Jake woke up late since they watched movies till 2am so they were rushing. Celia called Jake asking where are they and Jake said they just woke up. School is gonna start in 45 minutes and they don't wanna be late during the first day of their new school.

Gladly, Taehyung was still there and he already made food for Jeongin and Jake for them to eat at school.

After showering and getting ready, they grabbed their foods and Bang Chan drive them to the school even it's just a 10 minute walk because they don't have much time.

They immediately went to the principal's office when they arrived to get Jake's schedule.

He showed all his papers to the principal and the principal sighed. "Another transferee. What's with this school that a lot of students are coming here?" The principal said and sighed.

Jake and Jeongin just smiled awkwardly. "That's just the attitude of our principal Jake, don't worry." Jeongin said. The principal then gave Jake his schedule, gladly him Jeongin and Celia took the same course so they're all classmates in all subjects.

But little did they know that someone they hated a bit was there too.

A/n:
      Bang Chan with BTS members in this story, woo-hoo. Bangchan Sonyeondan supremacy. jk

New chapter out. Hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading g everyone. Stay safe and healthy!

(not proof read)