20

Last Wednesday, Jake brought Sunghoon to the hospital but he will take Sunghoon home later that day. Home means Jake supposed to rent an apartment for Sunghoon using his own money.

He can't bring him to Chan's house or his bruises will be added.

But when they went out the hospital, Bang Chan was standing with his car beside him. "Get in now you two." He said before getting in the driver's seat.

Jake and Sunghoon just followed his orders since he's older even if he's shorter.

The two went inside and sat silently. Chan was also silent. It was uncomfortable for them.

Chan then started driving and suddenly spoke to broke the silence.

"Don't be scared Jake, I'm not mad. Jeongin told me everything and I understand why you did that. You're too good for someone Jake. It's impossible for someone to deserve you."

"I mean no offense to you Sunghoon but as far as I know, you've hurt Jake much, I hope you'll make up with that. Don't find an apartment, you'll be living in my house from now on and you're very welcome."

"I want to know you more and maybe become friends if you like to. You won't pay anything except for you food if you live and you're not worrying anyone since it's just me, Jake and Jeongin."

"I'm doing this because I want to make your friendship with Jake stronger. What I know was that you two were very close friends when you both were kids and was broken. Get over with the past and start over."

"What's broken can be fixed or not but in your case it can be so I'm hoping the best in that. I believe in you Sunghoon. Make Jake happy like you used to." Chan said.

"Wow what a speech." Chan added and they laughed.

Sunghoon was touched by Chan's words. Chan barely knows Sunghoon but he's being good to him. He can't believe how an intimidating person be so good.

Chan looks scary with those muscles and abs of his but if you get to know him, he's a softie and sweetie.

"Thank you Chan hyung! You barely know me but you're being a very good and kind person to me. Than thank you very much and I will make up with Jake, I assure you that." Sunghoon keep thanking Bang Chan for his kindness.

"You're welcome Sunghoon. Just promise me one thing, never hurt Jake again, he's too precious to be hurt." Chan said sounded like a warning. "I'll try my best Chan hyung. I will make sure that I will always make Jake happy." Sunghoon replied.

"Also Sunghoon, be comfortable around me. Let's all hangout sometime so that I can get to know you more and you can get to know me too." Chan suggested and Sunghoon nodded.

"Sure thing hyung. I would love to and I also want to be your friend." Sunghoon replied.

"So..... Are you two boyfriends now?" Chan asked directly. "Jeongin told me he caught you two kissing" He added and smirked.

"WHAT?! NO WE ARE NOT!" Jake shouted and covered his face because he was blushing.

"Not yet hyung. Maybe soon." Sunghoon answered and looked at Jake who was still covering his face.

"Well that's nice. But remember this Hoon, if you'll make Jake cry, I will take him away from you and marry him immediately." Chan said and Jake was flustered. "I won't let that happen hyung." Sunghoon replied.

"Make sure of that." Chan said and laughed a bit.

Chan has a little crush on Jake but he knows that Jake likes him back a little too but he knows that Jake's love for Sunghoon is much more big.