Chapter 1

**I watch her run her tongue slowly across her lower lip. Was it slow, or was it just slow in my head? I've imagined kissing those lips so many times, sucking on that lower lip. I trail my eyes down to her silk blouse. It's thin, showing off the curvature of her perfect breasts that were begging to break through. I could see her now hard nipples. Was it cold in here, or did she notice me looking? Was she turned on too? I wanted so much to cross the room and hike up her skirt. What a dream it would be to find her with no panties as I bent her over the desk. There would be no time for foreplay. I desperately needed to feel her wrapped firmly around my c..**

"Chris! Are you listening?"

I looked up at my wife, Mallory and shook my head slightly, "sorry. I zoned out." I saw her roll her eyes as I looked back at Gemma. She had been my best friend since we were kids. I think everyone thought we would end up together, us included. But fate had something else in mind when I moved to LA and met Mallory. She ended up getting pregnant with my son, and I couldn't walk away from her. Now Gemma was going to be my son's teacher the following school year. This meant despite all the time we already spent together, I would see her even more. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I saw her smirking at me and I wonder if she saw me ogling her.

**********************************************

I sat talking to all the parents of the students and see my oldest friend looking at me intensely; not hearing anything I am saying. I could tell he was checking me out, making my nipples hard at his attention. We had been friends since we were kids. I had always wanted him but he left me here and came back married.

I looked around the room as I see Mallory hit Chris in the arm for not paying attention, "okay. That's all I have for you guys. I look forward to teaching your kids next fall."

"Aunt Gemma!" 

I laughed as Chris's son Harrison ran up to me, "hey buddy. How's my favorite guy?" He was almost 10 now with gorgeous blond hair and big brown eyes. I was constantly surprised at how little he looked like Chris as he got older. 

Before he could answer, Chris interjected, "favorite guy? I thought that was me?"

I rolled my eyes as he leaned on the edge of my desk. "Shut up." I knelt down to Harrison, "I'll see you tomorrow for the game, yeah?"

Harrison nodded, "yeah! Can't wait!"

I laughed, standing up, "are you going to stay awake until it's over this time."

Harrison looked at the ground before looking back up, "I'll try."

I laughed again, playing with his hair, "it's okay buddy. You can always sleep in your room at my place. And we can have chocolate chip pancakes in the morning."

Harrison's eyes got real big, "yes please!"

I smiled as I watched Mallory drag him away from me. 

"Chris? Are you coming?"

We looked up to see impatient Mallory standing just outside the classroom with Harrison.

Chris sighed, "yeah. One minute. I'm right behind you, go." He turned back to Gemma, "so you're still up for the game tomorrow?"

I nodded, "yeah. You guys can come over whenever you like Chris."

He smiled, nodding, "want me to bring anything?"

I laughed, "yeah. Maybe my favorite guy."

Chris smirked, "can I bring Harrison too?"

I shook my head at his teasing, "goodbye Christopher."

He quietly let out a small fake moan, "I love it when you get all teacher on me."

I laughed, hitting him in the chest, "get out! You're going to make wifey mad. And I need to clean up so I can go home."

He stood up from the desk, "I could send them home and stay and help you."

Oh how I would love to be alone with him in my classroom. But that was dangerous, he's been far more flirty than normal recently. "No Chris. Go home to your family. I'll see you tomorrow."

He sighed, nodding, "okay." He started to leave but turned back to her from the doorway, "I love when you tell me what to do."

I laughed, "get out!" I heard him laughing down the hall. I shook my head as I tried to forget about him. I cleaned up quickly, turning off the light and leaving the school. 

As I laid in bed I heard my phone ding with a message from Chris. >Hot seeing you play teacher.<

I shook my head at his message. >I don't play. I *am* a teacher. You've just watched too much porn, hard to take it seriously.<

>LOL That may very well be true. Very hard...<

I groaned. Why was he doing this to me? >Go to sleep Christopher.<

>Yes. Ma'am.<