Chapter 21

"Are you ready?"

I saw Gemma nod as I grabbed her hand to walk into my mom's house. I opened the door and laughed as Harrison ran inside, into the kitchen. We followed him to see everyone watching us.

Gemma handed the apple pie to Lisa, "Harrison made this for today."

Harrison smiled, "I did! Gemma helped me!"

Lisa smiled, accepting the pie, "that's amazing! I'm sure it's going to be great."

I knelt down to Harrison, "why don't you go play so we can talk to the adults."

Harrison nodded, disappearing from the kitchen.

I stood back up, highly aware of everyone watching Gemma and me. "So you should know that I am officially divorced from Mallory." I laughed at the small cheers and applause, "I'm not done. She's also agreed to signing over her parental rights to Harrison, so he's mine."

Scott interjected, "what about the small fact of him not actually being your son?"

I shrugged, "he's still my son Scott. And she has no idea who his father really is. If he ever asks, I won't lie to him. But as far as I'm concerned, he'll always be my son." I saw everyone nod their approval, "okay. One more thing." I looked at Gemma as she took off her coat to display the obvious baby bump, "and Gemma and I are having a baby."

"What?!" Lisa yelled excitedly.

**********************************************************

I laughed as Lisa hugged me before Scott did.

Lisa stood back, looking at her, "how far along are you?"

I felt my face flush red with embarrassment, "around 14 weeks." I looked at Chris and back at his family, now they would all know he cheated on Mallory with me.

Lisa shook her head, seemingly hearing what she was thinking, "please. I'm honestly surprised you guys lasted as long as you did."

"Mom!"

Everyone laughed as Lisa shrugged, "come on. You were never happy with Mallory. Everyone knew that." She looked back at Gemma, "have you guys told Harrison? What does he say?"

I shrugged, "he said he's happy to be a big brother."

Lisa smiled, "good. We couldn't be happier. Even if it took this long, we all knew this is how it was meant to be. I'm sorry my son is an idiot."

"Mom!"

I laughed, wrapping an arm around Chris's waist, "it's okay. He's my idiot."

Chris laughed, "I hate you all."

We turned around when we heard Harrison come back into the kitchen.

"Gemma?"

I knelt on the ground next to him, "yeah bud."

"Where's Lucas? Isn't he your boyfriend?"

I looked up at Chris and back at Harrison as I felt Chris kneel down beside me, "well bud. He isn't my boyfriend anymore."

Harrison nodded, "is that because daddy is your boyfriend?"

Chris laughed, "something like that. Is that okay?"

Harrison nodded, "I guess." He looked back at Gemma, "so can I call you mama Gem?"

I looked at Chris as I felt the tears welling in my eyes. My heart felt like it was going to burst as I looked back at Harrison and I felt Chris's hand on my back, "of course bud. Only if you want to."

He smiled and nodded, "I do."

Before I knew what was happening, he had his arms around my neck. I pulled the little boy to me as I couldn't control the tears that were starting to fall.

"I love you mama Gem."

"I love you too Harry." As quickly as he came, he was gone again. I felt Chris grab my hand to help me off the floor, "that kid of yours."

Chris chuckled, "he loves you. We all do love."

************************************************************

I placed a sleeping Harrison in his bed at Gemma's house before finding her in the bedroom.

"Thanks for sleeping here. I can't sleep at your place yet. I'm sorry."

I shook my head, "don't worry about it love. I understand." I started to undress as I watched her change clothes, "I noticed you letting Harrison call you Gem."

She laughed, "well. It's only for my Evans' boys. No one else."

I nodded as I watched her sit on the edge of the bed. I knelt in front of her, resting my head on her stomach, "you have no idea how much it means to me how much you guys have both taken to each other over the years."

She ran her hands through his hair, "I love that boy Chris. I always have. I always will. Now kiss me."

I chuckled, looking up at her. I looked back down at her thighs in her shorts, kissing her inner thigh softly, "here?"

Gemma moaned softly, "keep going."

I nodded, kissing her other inner thigh, trailing kisses to the hem of her shorts. She laid back as I pulled them down and I continued to trail kisses up, "should I keep going?"

***********************************************************

I whimpered, "yes please. Don't stop." I heard him chuckle as he took one long stride of his tongue along my slit before sliding one finger inside.

"More?"

"Chris, don't tease me." I whimpered again as I felt him insert two fingers as he licked my clit, "fuck!"

Chris moaned softly as he began to suck and bit her clit, fingering her urgently. He brought his free arm up and around her hips to keep her pinned to the bed as she started to buck her hips to him. He felt her grab his hand, clutching it as she moaned. He knew she was getting close as she started to moan louder, "shh. Don't wake up Harry."

I nodded as he replaced his mouth back on my clit. I grabbed the pillow, stifling my moans as I rode out the orgasm.

***************************************************

I stood up, getting undressed the rest of the way as I watched her remove the pillow, "how's that?" I chuckled as she just nodded and I crawled onto the bed as she backed up with her head on the pillow, "more?"

Gemma nodded, "god yes. Please."

I moaned, sliding into her slowly as I watched her throw her head back, "look at me love. I love to see you."

Gemma moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck, "me too. I'll never get tired of feeling you." He nodded his agreement as he pressed his lips urgently to hers.

I leaned down, taking her left nipple into my mouth as I'm met with a moan. I brought my hand to her mouth to stifle her moans as I heard her chuckle. I went back to teasing her nipples with my mouth and I felt her reaching her climax again. I brought my hovering over her, "I love you." My tongue found hers before she could respond in time for us both to release together.

She laid out of breath as she giggled, "I love you too. Tell me it was never that good with her?"

I laughed, "no. Definitely not. And Lucas?"

She laughed, "oh Lucas was amazing in bed."

I rolled to face her, "oh really?" I heard her squeal as I started squeezing her sides.

"Stop! It's better with you. Different." She smiled as he hovered over her, "I was never in love with Lucas."

I nodded, "I was never in love with her either. Only you."