Chapter 8

"Hello gorgeous."

I laughed at Lucas's greeting as I sat at the end of the bar next to the register, "hi. I look okay?"

Lucas came out from behind the bar to see her in a short black dress. She opened her legs for only him to see the lack of panties, making him moan quietly. He leaned in to her ear, "I want to take you here on the bar later."

I moaned as I watched him watch back behind the bar, winking at me.

"But first, I think you have some explanations?"

I groaned, "yeah yeah. So. Chris and I have been friends since we were kids. We never really dated per se, but it was kind of always understood that we would be together." I saw him nod, handing me a drink before disappearing and coming back. He rested his chin on his hands on the bar as I continued. I shrugged, "he wanted to be an actor. So he wanted to move to LA. I had hoped he would invite me to go with him. I could have gone to school out there, but he didn't. He came and said goodbye to me on his way to the airport. He said I would always be his Gem. So I waited for him to come back. And he did. With a pregnant wife. He was such an idiot. He thought he was doing the right thing; getting married because she was pregnant."

Lucas nodded, "he didn't have to marry her to stay in his son's life."

I shrugged, "I know. I think she insisted. So yeah."

"Can I be honest about something?"

I nodded, "we're sleeping together, so yes, I hope you can be honest." 

Lucas laughed, "that boy doesn't even look like him."

I groaned, "don't even get me started on that. I think he's in denial to be honest with you."

He nodded, "okay. I'm sorry. Why do you want to make him jealous if he's married?"

I sighed, "he's been flirting with me lately. Trying to get me to be with him on the side and I told him I wouldn't. I thought maybe if he saw me dating someone he would back off."

"Okay? Has it worked?"

I laughed, "not yet. No. I know he isn't happy, and never wanted to be with her but he feels stuck." 

Lucas nodded, "I can see that. And yesterday, when you came back out of the house angry?"

I groaned, "oh. I went to apologize to Mallory and found them in their bedroom with her mouth around his cock. After he said they weren't having sex."

He laughed, "oh. I see. So you're jealous too?"

I nodded, "yeah. A little. Do you still want to be with me? I'm messed up and confused and not completely sure what I want."

Lucas came out from behind the bar again. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he felt her place hers around his neck, "you haven't scared me away yet if that's what you're worried about. Besides, we're just having sex and getting to know each other, right?"

I nodded, smiling, "yes." I felt his lips make contact with mine, making me moan softly before he quickly retreated. 

He smirked at her, "you have to wait until I close."

I groaned, "don't you have a storage room or something?"

Lucas laughed, "I do. But no, you have to wait." 

I shook my head as he offered me another drink before going back to work. I watched as a few girls flirted with him. I was surprised I wasn't jealous. But then it made sense, he was hot, but I didn't have feelings for him. If anything, it was kind of hot seeing other girls flirting with him, knowing he was going to be mine at the end of the night. 

*****************************************

I woke up thinking about Gemma's hand on me through my pants right before she left the night before. I rolled over to see Mallory still asleep in a tank top and shorts. I placed my hand on her back, rubbing softly before pressing my body to hers. She took the initiative and gave me a blow job yesterday, maybe she wanted more. I ran my hand up her thigh as I heard her starting to wake up. I began kissing her shoulder to her neck. I heard her moan softly before pushing me off. I groaned, trying again as I kissed her neck, biting softly. 

"Get off me." 

I grumbled, "come on."

Mallory sat up, "I gave you a blow job yesterday, isn't that enough to hold you over?"

I sat up in bed next to her, "one blow job is supposed to hold me over for months at a time?"

She rolled her eyes, getting out of bed, "go take a cold shower."

I stood up, "I can't keep doing this. You're obviously not happy here, and I am fucking miserable!"

Mallory turned back to him, "what? You are?

I shook my head with my hands in the air, "isn't it obvious?"

"I'm sorry Chris." 

She crossed the room to me, planting her lips on mine firmly as she pulled me back to bed for the first sex we've had in almost a year. 

When we finished I watched her get out of bed.

"How's that?"

She left the room before I could say anything. It didn't change anything. I knew I couldn't continue like this. I had to think about Gemma to even be with my own wife to begin with. And I was miserable with her and I knew she felt the same. I knew I would have to come up with a plan with as little destruction as possible.