Chapter 5

I woke up in the morning wrapped up with some guy. I wasn't drunk when I brought him home, but my mind had been preoccupied. I tried desperately to remember his name. I shook my head, it wasn't important. I shook him awake as I got up from the bed, "hey!" Finally I saw him open his eyes, "good morning."

The man sat up, "good morning darling."

I looked at him, he was cute. Shaggy brown hair and big dark blue eyes, "I'm sorry. I don't remember your name."

He laughed, pulling her back to him on the bed, quickly pinning her under him as he heard her squeal. "I remember your name, Gemma."

I laughed, running my hands up his chest to his neck and hair, "are you going to tell me?" I moaned as he closed the distance, his tongue quickly finding mine.

He pulled away, laughing, "Lucas."

I giggled as he let me go and I stood up from the bed again, "well it's nice to meet you Lucas."

He laughed, standing up to get dressed, "do you always greet people this way when you first meet them?"

I laughed, shaking my head as I got dressed, "definitely not."

Lucas shook his head, "I'll believe you. Just this once. Can I make you breakfast before you kick me out?"

I grabbed onto the top of his pants as he stood without a shirt, "who said I was going to kick you out?"

He laughed, "because you didn't know my name until about 30 seconds ago."

I nodded, "okay. I was thinking about it. Before I remembered how charming you were."

He ran his hands through her red hair, "you always bring men home?

I shook my head, "I don't actually. If you want me to be honest, I was trying to forget someone."

Lucas smirked, tilting his head towards her, "how did I do with that?"

I laughed, running my hands up his chest to his neck again, "you did very well. In fact, want to do it again?"

Lucas moaned, crashing his lips into hers as he pulled her back to bed.

After we finished again, we laid out of breath; naked again. 

Lucas chuckled, "how am I doing?"

I laughed, looking over at him, "aces so far. How would you like to stick around for a while, help me forget about the guy I want. Maybe make him jealous?"

Lucas laughed, rolling to face her, "you mean, you want to demean me as purely a sex object to make another man jealous? And while we do that you plan on sleeping with me and using my body purely for your own uses? Is this what you're proposing?"

I nodded, feeling his fingers tracing small circles along the sensitive skin of my areola to my nipples, "exactly. What say you?"

Lucas smiled, laying back on his back, "sounds good to me."

I laughed, "okay. You can make me breakfast now."

Lucas stood up, laughing as he watched her still lay in bed, "man. Demanding you are."

I giggled, leaning up on my elbows to watch him get dressed again, "well I am a teacher. I'm used to telling people what to do."

Lucas moaned quietly as he leaned down to kiss her softly, "feel free to tell me what to do anytime you want." 

I laughed as I laid back on the bed again. He was certainly good in bed and the perfect distraction from Chris. After I got up and dressed I saw a message from Chris. >I came to see you last night, but you were otherwise indisposed.

I groaned. >That'll teach you not to just show up to my house without calling. Christopher.< I smiled, knowing how he liked me calling him that.

>Can I come over now? To talk?<

>Can't. Sorry. He's still here. I think we need space. I'll see you at Harrison's party next week.<

I sat at the kitchen counter as Lucas set eggs in front of me, "thanks! I could get used to this."

Lucas laughed, "least I could do from last night and then this morning."

I giggled as he kissed my neck, sitting next to me, "so what do you do?"

He laughed again, "you didn't have that much to drink last night, you don't remember anything?"

I blushed, embarrassed, "sorry. I was sort of in a one track mind. I'm thinking much clearer now, thanks to you."

Lucas shook his head, "I'm a bartender. And I own the bar we met in last night. And you said you're a teacher right?"

I nodded, "I remember now. I'm sorry. And yes, teacher; 5th grade."

Lucas smirked, "don't apologize, I'm happy to sort you out whenever you like."

I laughed, seeing the twinkle in his eyes, "I appreciate that. Will you come with me next weekend to my nephews birthday party?" I hesitated, "well we aren't actually related. His dad is my best friend since we were kids."

"Ohh." Lucas laughed, nodding, "let me guess, he's the one you need to make jealous?"

I bit my lip, "sort of. What say you?"

He nodded, "happy to." He leaned towards her, "and feel free to come visit me at the bar anytime you need sorting out."

I moaned softly, nodding as I closed the distance, "oh, I will." I heard him chuckle as my lips crashed into his. 

*************************************************

I groaned, receiving a message from Gemma saying the guy she took home was still there with her. All I could picture were his hands all over her. All over my Gem. I scoffed, tossing my phone on the floor as I heard Mallory come into the room, fresh from the shower.

"What's your problem?"

I sat up, "no. Nothing. Come back to bed." I grabbed her arm, pulling her back to bed with me.

Mallory whined, "my hair is still wet."

I shook my head as I pinned her under me, "I don't care." I went to kiss her but she turned away from me, making me groan. "What's the problem? We used to have sex all the time."

Mallory pushed him off her, "I just don't feel like it, okay?"

I sat back up on the bed as she disappeared into the closet, coming out fully dressed. She left the room, closing the door behind her as I laid back in the bed. "Fuck!" We hadn't had sex in months, good sex in years. I went into the bathroom, slamming the door as I rested my hands on the sink. I groaned, thinking about Gemma again as I felt myself getting hard again. I pulled my cock from my underwear, stroking as I closed my eyes, imagining her hand on it. Gemma kneeling in front of me, her mouth open and inviting as she took me urgently into her mouth. I bet she gave amazing head as I began to stroke quicker, desperate for a release. I felt it building as I felt my balls tighten, desperate to be emptied. I barely made it to the toilet, shooting quickly into it as I tried to stifle my moans. As I finished I realized I hadn't cum in so long, feeling a little better already. I was still desperate for Gemma, but at least maybe I could be slightly more in control of my impulses.