💙ENHYPEN ⚠️the highs and lows⚠️

Not my art, credits to the official artist
Kpop
Ships: Sunki, Jaywon, Jakehoon (Yeonbin)
Fluff, angst
I did not watch I-Land so this is based off what I've seen and my imagination (the dorm is based on how it's now according to the members...)
⚠️sexual assault, assault, violence⚠️
English sentences will be in bold
Enjoy
___________________________________

A lot of the trainees were already close but through I-Land they got so much closer. Certain feelings started to raise, butterflies awakened along with questions.

'Do i like him?' 'Am i gay?' 'What if he makes the debut team and i don't? Or opposites?'

The final rolled around. Jungwon was getting ready for the official announcement to who made it to the debut team. A hand grabbed his wrist as Jungwon tried to make his way to the living room for when they would be called to the main stage.

"J-Jay, what are you doing?" The younger mumbled being pulled to the bathroom. The only place with no cameras. "I want to talk to you!" Jay yelled.

"Well...oke....what's up?" Jungwon mumbled. He had liked Jay for a long while so being in the bathroom with Jay staring into his soul made his heart beat faster.

Jay sighed. "Jungwon-a." He was now whispering. He leaned closer placing one hand next to Jungwon's face but didn't make eye contact. The youngers face goes warm as he gulps at Jay's action.

"Yang Jungwon." Jay made eye contact. "I'm in love with you." He whispered. Tilting his head slightly he caught Jungwon off guard by pressing his lips on Jungwon's.

It was extremely awkward, neither of the two had a relationship before so let stand kiss someone. Yet Jungwon didn't mind, he had wished for this moment for a while. Jay broke their contract and looked Jungwon in the eyes. "If one of us doesn't make it while the other does, i want to make sure i said this."

Jungwon got a slight confidence boost and pulled Jay towards him again. "I love you." He whispered pressing their lips together again. "Even if we get separated, we'll stay together somehow." Jay said resting his forehead on Jungwon's.

Luckily for them they made it into the group. So the two of them are quite happy. Even though the staff tries to stop them.

A month after I-Land

Ni-Ki looked around the living room of the dorm. He was a bit anxious as he seemed to be looking for someone.

He found Sunoo in the kitchen cleaning the dishes together with Jake. "Sunoo hyung~" Ni-Ki put on his whining voice to catch Sunoo's attention. "What's up?"

"Come~" Jake laughed and waved Sunoo off. "Go with him, I'll finish." Sunoo was slightly confused but walked out of the kitchen.

Ni-Ki mouthed Jake a 'thanks' before following Sunoo. The other members were in the living room and Sunoo turned to Ni-Ki. "What did you w-" Ni-Ki grabed Sunoo's wrist and draged him along into the bedroom that they share with Jungwon and Sunghoon.

He locked the door and Sunoo watched it, stomach doing flips. "What are you doing?" Ni-ki walked towards Sunoo. He walked past Sunoo just so he could pin Sunoo on the door.

The older gasped at Ni-Ki's action. "Sunoo." Ni-Ki kept his eyes on Sunoo's face while he moved closer. "Can i kiss you? " Nervously Sunoo nodded causing Ni-Ki to smile. He tilted his head slightly and kissed Sunoo. The older let out a certain type of sigh, and Ni-Ki knew what it ment.