💜Lee Jong Suk |Back Again

Song: Back Again- KNK^
Korean actor
Genre: Angst
Warnings: death
Plot: after a huge explosion that kills Woobin, his friend, buts he gets sent back to the morning before the accident happend. Will he fix it?
Enjoy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I yawn and check the time. A messages are shown on my phone screen. One is from Woobin. 'there is a big event tonight for actors and idols. Are you going?' the other message is from my manager. 'how are you doing? Tonight is an important event and I hope you go.' first I respond to my manger.

Yes, I'll be there

Then to Woobin

I'm going ^^

Woobin responds with a happy face. I stare out the window. A bad feeling in my stomach bothers me. But i don't know why.

That evening

I walk up to Woobin. "Hey! Your here. Let's go." Woobin leads me to a table with a few more other actors. We greet each other and then I sit down. To be completely honest, I don't like wearing formal clothes that much, I'd rather wear a sweater and sweat pants or jeans. But it's a big event, so I have to look nice.

A few hours into the event when EXO is performing I realize that I need to go to the toilet. Slowly I lean towards Woobin. "I'm going to the toilet, I'll be right back." Woobin nods.

I wash my hands as I suddenly feel that bad feeling again. Looking at myself in the mirror I tell myself that it's oke. Right then a loud explosion is heard from the main hall. Rushing out of the bathroom I notice smoke everywhere. A few places have fire. Then my eyes fall on Woobin. He's laying on the floor with a lot of blood on his face. I run up to him. As I kneel next to him I notice that his skin is fully pale. I put my hand on his chest. No heart beat. He's dead.

Shocked I sit up. Was it all a dream? I look at the time on my phone. The same message are on my screen. Then it comes to my mind. What if I have to stop the explosion from happening? I nod to myself. Whatever it takes, I will stop it from happening.

The evening arrived again. This time I made sure to use the bathroom a bit before the explosion would happen. Suddenly a black box drops. As reflex I kick it onto the stage. A group called KNK are performing and jump in shock of the box. Then the box explodes. I look up to see someone standing up at the belcony. A smirk on his face. Three of the five members got killed. I wake up again. Fail

This time I try to trow the box back up. It exploded in the air causing pieces of the belcony to fall down. A group of 6 and four soloists got killed. Fail.

I try to go up to the guy. But I trip over my 'fancy' shoes and he trows it at the table I was at before. Woobin and the other actors get killed. Fail.

This time I wear sneakers and succeed to take the box. I tripped over my shoe lace and dropped in into the fountain causing the fountain to explode. So I got arrested, but no one died. Yet again I wake up. Confused I rub the back of my neck. What do I do?

Walking through that same hall towards the guy I find him kneeled next to the box. I trow him to the side and grab the box. "are you insane?!" he yells and runs away. This didn't happen last time. With the box in my hands I try to run after him. Suddenly it explodes.

I rub my head. What even happend? Everything covered in mist. I walk around trying to find my way through the mist. It disappears slightly and I see two cops and Woobin. As I walk over to them I see a body. Even worse, it's my own. Am I dead? I start shaking slightly.

Suddenly everything lights up and I'm staring at the ceiling. "he's awake!" I'm in hospital

After my recovery I didn't tell anyone about what happened, no one would belive me anyways
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's a bit messy......