💙ENHYPEN ⚠️selfish is a big word⚠️

Kpop
(other groups will be included)
Jakehoon(other ships will be included)
Sunghoon
Angst
⚠️selfharm, mention of cheating and scandals, fights, mention of suicide ⚠️
Enjoy
₩____________________₩

There was only a few times Sunghoon would say he hated being a member of ENHYPEN. It didn't happen often but when that would occasionally happen. And that were fights. But fights are normal, so why did Sunghoon hate fights so much?

Jay would always side with either Jake or Jungwon, Sunoo didn't yell with a normal voice but with his pitched one and always when Sunghoon tried to make an end to the fight or say anything about the fight they would talk bad about him. Calling him selfish. They were in a fight right now.

"You didn't even let Jay finish!" Jay was sided with Jake this time. "Because you don't let me finish." Sunoo yelled. "Why are you so mad about the stupid game?!" It never really got physical, which was good but Sunghoon hated it non the less.

Growing up around fights wasn't easy at all. So he always stepped in after thirty minutes if the fight didn't die down. "Please calm down, all of you." They all turned to Sunghoon, still very angry. "Can you not mix with this if you're not involved?! Not everything is about you!"

Heeseung yelled. Sunghoon nervously licked his lips. "You're the most selfish, self entitled, attention seeking person I've ever met in my life!" Jake added. And that hurt. "You're even worse then Ni-Ki, nd Ni-Ki has it bad and you know that!"

He felt stabbed in the back. More like he took a knife through the heart. Sunghoon held back tears. The fight went on and Sunghoon didn't dare to interrupt anymore. He took his coat and went out.

As he was walking tears slipped over his face. All Sunghoon's confidence was mainly an act after all. He wasn't as selfish at all. Sunghoon had a big self hate. All his confidence was a lie to make sure he wouldn't break on camera.

He sat down somewhere. There was a person sitting on the bench too. It was pretty dark but the person still recognized him. "Hey, your Park Sunghoon right?" Sunghoon looked at him. He had quite a deep voice."Yeah..." "i see that you're crying. What's wrong?" Suddenly Sunghoon recognized him. Lee Seunghyub. The leader of N.Flying.

Everytime there was music bank and Sunghoon was mc with Wonyoung he was there to encourage everyone. He didn't know why he did it but it always cheered him up a lot. Because he knew who he was he couldn't help himself anymore.

He put his head into his shoulder and started crying louder. Seunghyub put his arm around Sunghoon to give him extra comfort. "It's oke, cry your heart out."

After a while Sunghoon just started spilling everything. "They say I'm selfish, self entitled and an attention seeker. But i really don't try to be...and now i have the urge to hurt myself." Seunghyub took Sunghoon's hand. "Let's not do that. You're a good person Sunghoon. I have seen how kind you are. You treat Wonyoung very well and the staff too.

I've seen you with your group mates and how you always put them before you. I know you aren't selfish." Sunghoon hugged Seunghyub. "Hey, do you want to get something to eat? My treat." Sunghoon knew he was older then him and didn't dare to say no.

So they went to a korean barbecue place. "But you seem stressed too. What's on your mind Sunbae?" "Just call me hyung Sunghoon." "Sorry, what's on your mind hyung?" Seunghyub sighed.