💙A.C.E |Hypnotized With Wrong Love

A continuation from the broken happy virus
Kpop
Main person: basicly all the members but you could say it's Junhee.
Genre:Angst
Little details/warnings: heart break, I don't know if you should consider or cheating but it's is sort of.
Plot: Yuchan introduces the members to his new boyfriend, Kangmin.something weird happens causing to Donghun thinks he falls for him and leaves Junhee in the dust. (good ending)
Enjoy
_______________________________________

"guys, I want to introduce you to someone." they look up at there maknae. "meet Kangmin, my boyfriend since three months ago." Junhee smiles at Yuchan. "I'm so happy for you!" Donghun looks at Kangmin, a bit shocked. "plus , I thought it would be fun for you to get to know him better during our two week break. They all seem to think positively about Kangmin.

It's been two days since Kangmin came over. Junhee did morning shift in a cafe, wich he always does in his free time,but cam back in the afternoon. Donghun seemed to sort of ignore Junhee and it confused the younger but he shrugged it off. Today it is his and Donghun's one year anniversary. After a long shift at the cafe he changes into his normal clothes and texts Donghun to come to the restaurant they made a reservation at a few months ago. To badly for Junhee it's raining. But Donghun would bring an umbrella for them. As he arrives at the restaurant its already later and about dinner time. Byeongkwan and Sehyoon went out on a date too so the younger couple is at home with Donghun, but he would come for there date soon.

After an hour shivering in the cold Junhee is worried and confused. Did he forget? Is he just not chacking the time. It starts raining harder, the icy drops hit hard on his face. Why is the day I have to wait outside the day it rains? It almost never rains in Korea. Junhee just shakes it off. He is sure Donghun will come soonly.

At about mid night.

Sehyoon and Byeongkwan are driving back to the dorm. "i hope we won't wake the other members up when we get home. This is the best date I've ever been on." Byeongkwan says as he smiles at Sehyoon. "you say that every time." "because it's true, every date gets better because I'm with you." Sehyoon giggles and blushes. As Sehyoon drives Byeongkwan sings along with the radio. Suddenly Sehyoon stops the car. "why did you stop?" Sehyoon stares at some point, Byeongkwan trys to find what he's looking at. Then his eyes fall on a male, sitting on the street, arms on his knees with his head on it, soaked from the still harshly falling rain. Next him is a jacket that almost fully covers a box. Sehyoon steps out of the car and Byeongkwan follows him,comfused. As they come closer to the male they can see that he's shivering and his skin is pale, half blue. The older carefully taps the males arm,but he seems deep asleep. Then Byeongkwan decides to softly lift up the males face. As he lifts his face they look at each other in shock. It's Junhee. The leaders pale cold face shows pain. "we should put him in the car and take him home." Sehyoon lifts the younger up, carrying him to his car. The other is frozen for a minute but then opens the door so his lover can place Junhee in the car. And of course he doesn't forget the leaders jacket and the black box it was covering. They also get back into the car. "Weren't Junhee and Donghun going to celebrate there one year anniversary?" Byeongkwan covers his mouth and nods. "do you think Donghun ditched him?

They arrive at the dorm and Byeongkwan unlocks the door for Sehyoon. "Lee Donghun!" Byeongkwan screams at the top of his lungs. The older is sitting on the couch on his phone, close to the younger couple who where watching a movie. "don't raise your voice at your hyung." Sehyoon and Byeongkwan scoff at the same time. "why did you ditch Junhee?! In the cold, in the rain!" Yuchan looks at Donghun, discust and anger on his face. "You left him behind? You said you didn't have anything to do!" Byeongkwan speaks again. "plus, it's your one year anniversary!" Yuchan and Kangmin gasp. "why would you do that?!" Donghun just shrugs and walks away.

The next day Junhee has a high fever, you could almost see the smoke coming from him. But as stubborn as Junhee is he still went to his shift in the cafe. He did end up fainting and being brought home.

When Junhee's flue is fully gone Sehyoon and Byeongkwan force Donghun to make it up to Junhee and take him to the amusement park. The older had won a huge teddy bear and Junhee is holding it now. The two walked past a few rides with Wow and Byeongkwan following. Suddenly Junhee stops. "this isn't right." he lets go of the olders hand. "if you fell out of love with me it's unfair to force you to love me. It hurts me, but please. Or really love me with your full heart or leave me so you can be happy." he gives Donghun the Teddy bear and walks away. Donghun turns around to walk away but stops and freezes. His eyes turn dark brown again, they magicly turned light brown, and he turns around. He runs towards Junhee. "Angel! Wait!" Junhee stops and turns around. Donghun crashes into his and they fall onto the ground. "Angel, I love you. I don't know what happened but I saw something on Kangmin's coat and got hypnotized or something. Can you forgive me?" Junhee gives a soft smile. "of course I can."

What happened at the same time at the dorm

Kangmin looks at himself in the mirror and notices the small heart pin on his jacket. "no! The love hypnotizing pin." Yuchan tilts his head. "Love hypnotizing pin?" he nods. "yes, my mom gave it to me but it accidentally hypnotizes people to ignore there lover and focus on me. I can't destroy it because it belongs to me." Yuchan takes it off and steps on it breaking it. "thanks Channie."

Just to say, everything went well after and they live happily at the moment :<