💞The reaction of confession💞

They couldn't say anything. Suddenly, everything would be like this. Neither of them understood.
They blushed....
Sai hugs Virat gently without saying anything Virat hugs him back and Sai they both cry silently,It was a cry for joy, for love.
Virat gently kisses Sai's neck.Sai closes her eyes.
Virat goes to Sai's ear and tells him thankyou, to confession.Because Virat was afraid to say these 3 words , but today he has been able to say fearlessly because of Sai's words.

Virat - Thankyou

Sai - Kis liye

Virat - Apni dil ki baat batane k liye

Sai - .............

Virat - Actually mai dar jata tha isiliye bol nhi paya kabhi par aaj tumne gaane k flow me bol diya isiliye bina dare mai bhi bol paya....

Sai - .............

Virat - Kya hua sai

Sai - Kuch nhi

Virat - To kuch bol kiu nhi rhi thi ?

Sai - Aapki baate sun rhi thi na dhyan se , isiliye....

Sai snuggled on Virat's neck.He gently kisses Sai's earlobe and puts his hand inside Sai's clothes and touches her bare back.
Virat leaves Sai for a while and then extinguishes all the candles, lights and returns to Sai.
It was dark all around, the sky was full of stars, the moonlight was falling on Sai's face, everything seemed magical in the darkness of the night. She is a different kind of MAYA.
Virat could not control himself , Virat picks up Sai in his arm And straight he goes to the bedroom and puts Sai on the bed and goes and locks the door.He locks the door and comes to Sai and turns off the lights in the room and turns on the red mood light of the room, creating a different mood.❤️❤️❤️

Sai was wearing a black suit and Virat wearing a white kurta.Because Sai once told Virat that he looks very handsome when he wears a white kurta.🖤🤍
They were both wrapped in black and white.

mature content 16+ ( 😜😜 )

Sai gestures with both his hands forward and calls Virat to himself.
Virat slowly walked over to Sai and sat on his knees and placed his hands on Sai's cheeks and kissed Sai passionately. They kissed deeper.
He gently laid him down , without breaking the kiss.
Virat put his hand inside Sai's suit and started pressing one of her boobs.
For about 10 minutes they continued kissing each other,They were breathing in pairs. Although Sai wants to break the kiss, Virat doesn't allow it, he continues to kiss Sai continuously, after about 15 minutes, they break the kiss.
Virat lifts Sai's suit upwards and loosens it up to his stomach.
Virat puts his middle finger in Sai's navel and presses and rotates in slow motion.
He slowly descends and give open mouth kisses on Sai's stomach.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

He was constantly playing with Sai's navel.He licked Sai's navel and kissed there.Sai and Virat were both having a lot of pleasure.
They were getting more benefits for the red mood light of the room. Because red is the color of love.All the flowers in Sai's hair were scattered on the bed. It looked like their first night.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Virat puts Sai on the bed and takes off his suit and give her wet kisses on the collarbone, neck and cleavage area.
Sai was then wearing only her bra and leggings.
Sai takes off Virat's kurta.Virat and Sai start touching each other's bare backs.Sai pulls Virat close to her lips and kisses him, because she can't control himself.
Virat is surprised to see this bold look of his BAIKO and has a lot of fun.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Virat Sai's earrings, bangles lose everything so that there is no more inconvenience.

Virat was having problems because Sai was wearing bra so he moved his hand towards Sai's back and unhooked Sai's bra.Virat pulls the bra strap off Sai's shoulder and pulls it open and throws it to the other side.Sai covered her chest with her hands, because she looked a little embarrassed.
Virat understands that and says ------

Virat - Sai pati patni ke bich me yeh sab normal hai so tumhe sharmane ki koi zarurat nhi hai....

Sai - Virat sir mai kabhi bhi aapke saamne ya kisike bhi saamne aise nhi aayi hu , mujhe ajeeb lag raha hai

Virat - Pahele nhi aayi ho to aaj aajao , phir kabhi koi takleef nhi hogi

Virat Sai's hand gently removed and kissed Sai's cleavage.Sai doesn't mind anymore, he lets Virat go to her chest.
Holding Virat Sai's boobs, he touched her bare boobs for the first time.
He started to press very hard and it became Sai moaned.
He puts a boob of Sai in his mouth and licks it like a baby.He bite her nipple and moaned her again then started licking the big nipple with her tongue again and it reduced the pain.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

He was moving her tongue around the nipple.Both her boobs looked very soft to Virat.Virat was licking one boob and pressing the other and he had one hand on Sai's navel.

Virat began to slowly lower his hand towards Sai's lower part. Sai gets a little upset later so he tells
Virat -----

Sai - Virat sir mai abhi puri tarah se ready nhi hu please aap....

Virat - I understand jaan take your time...

Sai - Thankyou

Virat - Welcome jaan

Virat kisses Sai's lips again, they play with each other's tongues.It was about 1:30 p.m. So Virat leaves Sai and gets up, Sai gets down from the bed and takes off his bra and they hug each other in that way and fall asleep.Sai and Virat sleep half naked, Virat only sleeps in his pajamas and Sai in his leggings and bra, and all night long they warm each other's bodies and feel the touch.

Next morning -----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap - Pakhi's evil plan

So finally hamari new story aa rhi hai kal NEILSHA ❤️  STORY.
Is baar pakka aayga koi galat fahmi nhi

Excited ho ya nhi ?

Answer :

Ummed karti hu aap logo ko new story pasand aayegi

New story coming tomorrow night 10:00 p.m.

Get ready to read 
NEILSHA ❤️  STORY