🌧️💙 RAINY DAY 💙🌧️

He got on flight at night and reached Kolkata the next morning.
The city of joy
The city of Love
The city of passion
The city of emotion
KOLKATA....❤️

He came to Calcutta for the first time and he is very happy to see everything there.

Virat (in mind) - Kaash Sai tum bhi mere saath hoti , to kitna achha hota
Ham har jagah ghoomte , kitne maze karte , tumhe kitna achha lagta....

Koi baat nhi , abhi nhi to phir kabhi
Mai tumhe dhund ke lekar aaunga or phir tumse maafi mangunga tumhe manaunga , or phir mai tumhe kolkata ghumane lekar aaunga. Mai jaanta hu tumhe yeh jagah achhi lagegi....

He then goes to his quarters with all his bags.He was thinking of Sai when he was going to his quarters by cab.
It took about half an hour to reach his quarters as his quarters were far away from Kolkata airport.
He finally arrives at her quarters by 08:10.His quarters were near the Victoria Memorial.
Going there, he left all his bags and sat down to work.

Thus time passes, and his work ends like then.He thought he'd go out for a walk, because he had a certain amount of time to start the work he had, he couldn't start that work before that time.And it was too late for him to come, so he went out for a walk.

Since his quarter is near the Victoria Memorial, he gets there on foot and enters the Victoria Memorial.

Virat (in mind) - Tumhare bina yeh sab kuch phika phika lag raha hai sai , lekin koi baat nhi , is baar akela hi sahi sab kuch dekhke jaata hu agli baar tumhare saath aakar enjoy karlunga....❤️

(VICTORIA MEMORIAL - KOLKATA 👇)

Virat (in mind) - Meri RANI yaha hoti to kitni jachti

Virat (in mind) - Meri RANI yaha hoti to kitni jachti....❤️

After visiting the Victoria Memorial, he hired a taxi and traveled all over the place, buying small things for Sai, which she could have liked.

Went to visit these places 👇👇