🌃 PREVIOUS NIGHT 🌃

The next morning they both wake up and Sai and Virat look at each other and Sai's cheeks turns red.Because she remembered last night.Sai and Virat were both lying nacked under the blanket.There were no clothes on anyone's body, their clothes were scattered on the other side of the room.Their bed sheets were wrinkled for last night.

Virat - Good morning Jaan

Sai - Good morning Virat sir.....

Virat - Ek aur baar thankyou kal ko raat itni khaas banane k liye....

Sai - Kal raat ham dono k bech me jo kuch bhi hua wo sab sirf aapke akele k liye nhi ham dono k liye hua to wo raat bhi ham dono ne milke khaas banaya...hmm 😉

Virat - Hmm 😉

Sai - Wese kal raat se na tired sa lag raha hai....

Virat - Kal raat ki wajah se hi
Mujhe bhi aisa hi lag raha hai....

Sai - Oohh....

Virat - Suno na

Sai - Bolo na

Virat - Ham apne zindegi me aane wale raato ko bhi aise khaas bana sakte hai ya phir ek baar k liye hi...
Tum samajh rhi ho na...

Sai - Sab samajh rhi hu mai

Virat - To tumhara kya kahna hai
Ham aage bhi aise wakt bita sakte hai na eksath..😉😉😉

Sai - Haa , mujhe koi problem nhi hai 😉😉😉

Virat - To is khushi me ek good morning kiss ho jaye

Sai gently goes to Virat and kisses him on both cheeks.

Virat - Are idhar nhi karna tha

Sai - To kidhar karna tha ??

Virat - Lips pe....

Sai - Aapne abhi tak brush nhi kiya hai Virat sir

Virat - To kya ???

Sai - Bohot achhi khushbu aarhi hai aapke muh se , so jaiye jake brush kijiye warna mai idhar hi behosh ho jaungi....🥴🥴🥴🥴

Virat - Ohhhh 😅😅🤣🤣

Sai - 🤣🤣🤣🤣

[ ME - I'M NOT SAME BRO 😎✌🏻🤣 ]

Virat - Achha thik hai ab chalo

Sai - Kidhar ??

Virat - Shawar lene

Sai - Ha to aap jaiye na

Virat - Nhi tum bhi chalo mere sath

Sai - Are Virat sir mai kiu

Virat - Sai chalo na please aaj ham sath me shawar lekar aate hai , chalo

Sai - Are par....

Virat - Par var kuch nhi tum chalo mere sath...

Sai - Aree....

Virat left his and Sai's clothes in the room and dragged Sai into the washroom and locked the door.
They don't get nacked inside the washroom because they got out of bed and put on their pants and Sai wore last night's dress.
After arriving at washroom, Virat grabbed her and laid her down in the bathtub after the he sits down and gives the bathtub's faucet on.

Virat starts giving Sai wet kisses, and slowly removes the straps of the dress from his shoulders and starts to bite there.Sai moan in Pleasure.
Virat could slowly put his hand inside Sai's panties.He moves her finger on Sai's clit and he slowly inserts his finger inside Sai's vagina and pushes his finger. She slowly increased the speed, she was fucking him with one hand and with the other hand she was pressing Sai's boobs.Virat takes his finger from Sai's vahina and he licks and sucks his own finger.Then he puts his finger inside Sai's mouth and she starts sucking Virat's finger.Virat takes off his pants, and he gives his dick to Sai, Sai grabs it and starts pressing it.Virat moan in pleasure.After a while he got up from the giant bathtub and brought a condom and took it later, then he came back to Sai again.