🌚🌝

Jinko bhi 18+ content se uncomfortable feel hota hai wo is wale part ko na pade....
Dhanyavad....

As soon as Sai approaches Virat, a devilish smile appears on Virat's face and he grabs Sai.Sai was having a lot of fun.Virat gently puts his hand inside Sai's suit and starts caressing her bare back.
Sai continues to snuggle in Virat's chest.Then Virat turned Sai and climbed on top of her, and gives wet kisses all over her shoulders, earloab, neck, jawline , cheeks.
Sai kisses Virat on the neck.

Virat gently puts his hand on Sai's chest and caresses her boobs, moves his hand over her belly and pinches her waist.

Sai - Aauu !!!
Kya kar rhe hai...

Virat - Kuch nhi.....

Virat presses Sai's boobs and pinches, pulls, and squeezes her nipples.
He gets up and sits down, and pulls up her suit. Sai was now sitting in her bra and leggings.
Sai starts rubbing her neck with her left hand.
Sai's boobs were sticking out of her bra.Virat's lust for Sai grows and he goes to Sai and grabs her with his both hands on her cheeks and kisses her wildly.
Sai gently kissed Virat and took off his pants, now Virat was just his boxers.
Virat removed Sai's leggings, and moves his hands from all over her thighs, her legs, her hips.
From inside Virat's boxers, his dick was rubbing against Sai's vagina repeatedly, so that Sai got wet from below.

After about 20 minutes they break the kiss and Virat open the hook of Sai's bra and removed her bra away from her body.Then he started to caress her boobs, and continued to suck them with her nipples in her mouth.He continues to bite the nipple and then fixes it again with his tongue.Sai and Virat were getting a lot of pleasure.

This time Virat opens Sai's pantie, and leaving her boobs and he moves forward towards her thighs.He goes there and spreads her legs, presses her face to her vagina and sucks all her wet feelings.She grabs bed sheet and closes her eyes.Virat was absorbing her vagina, the more Sai was getting wet.

Virat started to moved his tongue around her vagina.
Sai could no longer bear it.

Sai - V..Virat s..sir...

Virat - Hmm...

Sai - Please...j...jaldi....

Virat - Kya....

Sai - Mujhse....o..or nhi...r...raha jayga....p... please...j...jaldi....

Virat - Itni jaldi nhi....abhi to bohot kuch baaki hai.....

Sai - Kyah ???

Virat - 1 minute.....

Virat opens his boxers and Sai gets up.Sai understand what Virat wants.
Sai goes to Virat's thigh and takes his dick in her mouth and she starts sucking it.She continues to suck it continuously and moan in pleasure.
Sai then takes Virat's dick out of her mouth and grabs it and shakes it, shaking it for a while then she takes it in her mouth again and starts sucking again.

For about 15 minutes Sai sucks Virat's dick and then she takes it out of her mouth.Virat sat up in bed again and inserting his middle finger in Sai's vagina and starts moving it.
Sai tends to moan, and Virat likes his moan very much.He inserted one more finger into Sai's vagina.

After doing this for a while, Virat took his finger out of Sai's vagina and got down from the bed.

Sai - K..kaha jaa rhe hai ??

Virat - Packet...

Sai - Huhh ??

Virat - ruko na thodi der...

Virat went out and took out a packet of condoms from one corner of the cupboard and uses it.
He comes back again and thrusts his dick into Sai's vagina.
Sai screamed, but Virat grabbed Sai's face with his hand.Virat first slows down and then he increases his speed and thrusts hard, and then he removes his hand from Sai's mouth and kisses Sai to reduce her pain.

After about 1 hour of love session, Virat takes his dick out of Sai's vagina and after a final kiss like that night, he hugs her and lies down next to Sai.And in no time they fall asleep.

______________________________________
Precap - 😶😶😶😶

To batao kaisa laga ?? 🌚🌝