😈pakhi's evil plan😈

Next morning ------

Virat wakes up and sees his Sai sleeping peacefully beside him.She looked so cute.Virat kisses Sai's forehead.

Virat - Good morning Rani

Sai - Ummmmmmmm good morning

Virat - Nind kaisi aayi

Sai - Bohot

Virat - Bohot...

Sai - Bohot

Virat - Bohot kya...

Sai - Bohot....Vahiyaat

Virat - Ooo , kya !!!!

Sai - Haa bohot Vahiyaat tha

Virat - Par Vahiyaat kiu tha ?

Sai - Actually meri nind nhi mera sapna Vahiyaat tha

Virat - Kya dekha sapne me

Sai - Maine dekha wo mai wo....
Start laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Virat - Kya hua battisi kiu phad rhi ho
Aisa kya dekha sapne me ?

Sai - Wo maine dekha ki aap wo paas wale dukan pe baith ke jalebi kha rhe ho aur yeh dekhke mai gussa ho gyi or aapke piche danda leke bhaagne lagi

Virat - Pagal ho kya Paglu Rani 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aise kaise aapne pati dev ko mara tumne 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Achha sila diya tune mere pyaar kaa...
🤧🤧🤧🤧

Sai - Oohh noutanki band kijiye , raat ko kya sapna aayega mujhe thori pata hota hai
Haa lekin jo bhi dekha sapne me wo dekhke dil khush ho gaya mera
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Virat - 😑😑🙂🙂👍🏻👍🏻

Sai - 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

In this way 2 days pass properly, Sai does not remember the incident.Virat's love made him forget everything.
Sai could not go to college for 2 days, Virat forbade him to go and gave dean sir and Sai 2 days leave.And he said that he took 2 days' notes from her friends.
One day during that holiday, Sai went out of the house with some of his own needs. Virat still did not return home from the police station. Suddenly Sai meets Ajinkya on the way to Sai's street and he stands up and starts talking to her.After a while Sai goes to go back home but Ajinkya tells him that if he wants he will take him to his house.Sai did not do it at first but later accepted, and got on Ajinkya's bike.
Ajinkya takes him to the house, gets off the bike and suddenly stops on the way home because the cover of his suit is stuck. With one side of Ajinkya's bike.Sai goes a little closer to Ajinkya to fix the veil because he could not open the veil if he did not go.

She went a little closer to Ajinkya and began to separate his veil from the bike and just then he returned home in Police Jeep.And seeing them in that condition, he gets angry, he goes to Sai but still thinks that he will ask Sai about this later. Because he had faith in Sai.That she will do no wrong.
Sai separates her veil from the bike and says thank you and bye to her house then Ajinkya leaves and Virat enters the house.

Even though Sai behaves normally with Virat, Virat doesn't talk much with Sai and he thinks that he will ask Sai about this at night. After dinner everyone goes to their room, after a while Sai goes room after finishing all her work, and goes and sees that the Virat is wandering the room from side to side.He went and started making the bed and just then he pulled Virat Sai from behind and pulled him closer to himself.One of Virat's hands was on Sai's waist and he held her tightly.Sai got a little scared, because seeing Virat, it was clear that he was angry.