PREPARATION

Sai was very happy to get permission from everyone to participate in the drama show.That day she finished all the house works and went to college and went there to participate in drama show.
1 week passed like this and many more participated in that drama show even some of Sai's friends participated.

From this week on, all those who have participated in their school are informed about the drama, explained and told about their characters.

( Teacher - T )

T - This story was about a helpless girl.The girl's name was NANDINI.
Or tum sab me se kon kon Nandini k character me acting karna chahoge ??

Utkarsha - Maii....

Sai - Mai...

Antara - Maii....

T - Okk to tum teeno...

Teeno - Ji...

T - theek hai to Aaj chutti k wakt tum teeno ko mai Nandini k character ki kuch dialogues de dunga kal , tum teeno ki test hogi...
Jo bhi Nandini k character ko achhe se nibha paygi wo hi banegi Nandini...

Teeno - Okk

T - Okk to Nandini gyi , ab baat karte hai SATYA k baare me.....
Satya hai is show ka hero....
Iska zada kuch kaam nhi hai , to kis kis ko Satya ka roll chaiye ??

Aniket - Mujhe...

Mayank - Mujhe....

T - Ok to chutti k baad aajana , kal test hoga

Dono - Okk sir...

T - Ab baat karte hai HARSH ko lekar...
Harsh hai is show ka main Villain....
Jo ki aakher me Nandini ko maar dega...
Okk to bolo kon kon....

Imran - Maii...

Ajinkya - Mai.....

Raghav - Maiii...

Anirvan - Maii maii...

Samar - Sir maii...

Ali - Maii sir...

T - Ohooo....sabko Banna hai Harsh...
😏😏😏

Everyone - 😅😅😅😅

T - Achha thik hai phir chutti k baad aajana script lene , kal test hoga uske baad pata chalega ki Harsh ko banega....

Everyone - Okk sir...

After the college is over, everyone goes to the drama teacher and brings their script.
Then everyone goes back to their home.Sai comes home and she shows everyone her script.The 5 line script was for the audition.Sai quickly freshened up, ate, went to her favorite place, on the balcony, read the script, and started acting.
Sai and Mohit was there.

Mohit - Okk to Hero ka naam hai Satya , heroin ka nam hai Nandini or Villain hai Harsh....
Or koi character nhi hai....

Sai - Haii or bhi bohot saare character hai lekin yeh teeno main hai...

Mohit - Okk , to shuru kijiye...

Sai - Haa....

Sai starts acting according to the script, and Mohit sees that she can act quite well.Sai's rehearsal was completed in about 2 hours, then she and Mohit went to their own room, and went to bed.

At night Virat comes to the room and sees Sai sitting in one corner of the bed with the script.He goes to Sai and hugs her.

Virat - Sai achhe se yaad kar liya na tumne ??

Sai - Haa...

Virat - Very good..

Sai - Aap na bas pray kijiye ki kal mai audition me p ho jau bas...