✨ SAIRAT'S BABY ✨

As time goes on, Ganesha is worshiped at home, everyone worships God for Sairat, Samrakhi and Mohrishma.

Sai's baby bump gets bigger.Since the 5th month of Sai's pregnancy, various arrangements have been made for the selection in CN.They were all very excited because after many years new guests were coming to the house.

Sai sometimes felt very sad because her Aai and her Aba were not with her during this happy time, but still the rest of the house did everything to keep her happy.

Usha Maushi used to stay in CN with Sai so that she could take care of her all the time.

Sai's college dean sir was called Sai's notes were arranged by Virat.She would not have any difficulty.She used to take online classes with special permission.

Other side -----

Samrat and pakhi tell each other there that they fell in love with each other.Pakhi moves on and starts a new life with Samrat.
Pakhi who always wanted Sai's loss, wanted to get Virat to herself, she takes care of Sai the most nowadays.
Pakhi took care of Sai and saw Virat as her only friend, and this time her friendship was a real one.
Virat was treated Pakhi like his friend and behaved well.

Other side ------

Mohit continues to improve a lot in his acting career, he gets a lot of recognition, for which everyone in CN is very proud. Mohrishma also started themselves life and lived a happily.

In this way everything goes very well and all the Marathi rules are followed which are followed when a woman is pregnant.

Sai's Godh Bharai rasam is celebrated in a very perfect way like time.

[ Me - Mujhe is rasam ke baare me zada kuch nhi pata hai isiliye itna hi de rhi hu.... ]

At Godh Bharai Rasam everyone blesses Sai a lot. And everyone prays to God that Sai can give birth to a healthy and strong baby.

Sometimes Kinnar's team would come and bless Sai, which would make Sai very happy.All the people of Sai and CN thought that Kinnar's blessing was very good, they were born with God's blessing.
Even if people despise them, no one can stop them from being good when they want someone good from the heart.
Many a time Kinnar's would come home and recite Bhagwat Geeta for Sai and her child.

Sai was sitting in her room on November 20 at around 09:00 in the morning.
The day was Sunday.Virat was at home.
Sai woke up in the morning and sat on the bed talking to her pakhi Didi.
After Samrat's departure, Pakhi became Sai's real friend, her elder sister.
They were talking differently about the children.
Just then Virat comes to the room and sits next to Sai.And Sai puts his hand on the baby bump and tries to understand the presence of his baby. He used to do this from time to time and he could feel the presence of his child.Sometimes Sai's baby would kick from inside the stomach.
They all enjoyed it very much.
That same morning Virat tries to understand the presence of his child and he realizes that a small soul is moving inside Sai's stomach....❤️

They all keep smiling, and again they keep talking.Just then Sai suddenly became serious.Her face became sullen.It was as if she were beginning to feel the pain of something.She suddenly grabbed Virat's hand and closed her eyes as she screamed.

Virat and Pakhi were shocked.
They fall into tension and they realize that Sai's labor pain has started.

Sai screams louder in pain, tears coming out of her eyes.Hearing her screams, all the members of the house rushed to Sairat's room. Mohit brings the car out of the garage.He sat down to drive and somehow Samrat and Virat picked up Sai and laid her down in the car seat.
Virat is very worried because before Virat would have been scared if Sai had a little pain and today Sai was screaming in pain.Sai starts sweating.