DRAMA SHOW 2

Jagtap angrily takes a piece of wood lying in that room and with it he hits Sai's head.
Sai becomes silent.Everything started to look blank, blood started dripping from both sides of her forehead.

Jag - Ab le us ACP ka naam...
Meri baat nhi maanegi to yehi hoga....

Sai put her hands on her head and sat on the ground, her hands wet with blood.Jagtap hits Sai hard with that thick wooden stick.Once she lies on the ground, she loses consciousness.

Konck -------

Jag - K..kon hai ????

Professor - Ajinkya Sai ko leke aajao stage pe , jaise itne din practice kiya tha wese hi Lana...matlab ghasitte hue , or usne wo sab chot k mackup kar liya hai na ??

Jag - Cho..chot ??

Professor - Are haa pagal bhul gye kya reharsal me to bataya tha na maine ki Nandini ko matlab Sai ko Harsh yani tum masroge , Are yeh story tum bhul gye ho kya
Dekho Ajinkya show k aakher me aake koi gadbad mat kar dena....

Jag - N..nhi sir , haam abhi aarhe hai

Professor - Haa jaldi aao....

The professor leaves, but he doesn't notice anything because the door is closed, he says everything from the opposite side of the door, he never sees what's going on inside.

Jag - Aaarre waah !!!
Tere us professor ne to mera kaam or bhi aasan kar diya , hai....
Ab to tujhe ghasitte hue lekar jaaunga
Or phir..........
Ekbaar script dekh leta hu....

Jagtap takes a look at the script, and understands everything.

Jag - Okk to chal ab....
Wese tune ek chiz notice Kiya Baiko , ki mai ek hi din me teen teen kirdaar ek saath nibha raha hu....

Pahela to DUHSHASAN....
Kiuki Aaj tujhe Mahabharata k panchali ki tarah tere baalose tujhe khinchte hue lekar jaunga....

Dusra to YUDHISHTHIR....
Ashwatthama hatha iti gaja.....yaad haina ???

Or Teesra to tu jaanti hai HARSH....
Fayda hi fayda....
Tera hal behal karke nikal lunga yaha se koi samajh bhi nhi payega....
Or yeh mask...yeh bhi to mere sath hai 😈😈😈😈

Sai - .........

Jag - Thik hai ab chal warna der ho jaygi....

Jagtap wear the mask and covers his whole face.
She then grabs Sai's hair and pulls him to the stage.Everyone in the CN and Gadchiroli are amazed to see this scene, but they have a lot of fun because they thought it was acting.In fact, no one had any idea what was going on at that stage.
According to the script, the name of the jagtap was to be a wooden stick and with his right hand he held the hair of Sai's head.Sai's head hurt but he couldn't react.She couldn't even say anything, she was just moving her arms and legs so that her jagtap let go of her hair.But there is no benefit in that, jagtap does not leave her hair but holds it tighter.

He brought Sai to the middle of the stage and threw her away.Sai fell on her stomach.Laugh out loud according to the Jagtap script.
Sai was trying to scream but he couldn't, his body was getting useless.

( According to the script )

Jag - Nandini....aaj sabke saamne maarunga tujhe...ek wakt tune meri zindagi barbaad kar dii thi na
Bohot takleef jhelni padi thi mujhe sirf teri wajah se , ek wakt tune apne dosto ko lekar mera mazak udake has rhi thi na....
Aaj dekh , tujhe marte hue dekhke sab hasenge , sab taliya bajayenge...

Other side -----

( Professor to Aniket - P , Ani )

P - Sai or Ajinkya kitna achha acting kar rhe hai na...

Ani - Haa sir...inhe dekhke lag hi nhi Raha hai ki yeh acting kar rhe hai...

Other side -----

Aai - Godu , Sai kitni achhi acting kar rhi hai na....

Virat - Ho aai...
Wo to participate karna hi nhi chahti thi , agar participate nhi karti to kabhi hame pata hi nhi chalta iske is talent k baare me...

Mohit - Ho dada , shi kaha aapne
Sach much me Sai vini to kamal ki actress nikli....

Other side ( Stage ) -------

Sai - J..jagtap mat m...Maro..mujhe.....(Whispers)

Jag - Huhh !!!

Sai - Virat sir.....(Whispers)

Jag - ......

Sai - Virat sir....(Whispers)

Jag (in mind) - Lagta hai marne ka bohot man hai is ladki ko...thik hai....
Iski yeh ichha bhi puri kar hi dete hai

Virat (in mind) - Aisa kiu lag raha hai ki Sai mujhe bula rhi hai.....

Jag - Nandini yaad haina Ashwatthama hatha iti gaja.......
Meri Nandini
Meri Sai (Whispers)
Meri nhi ho sakti to kisiki bhi nhi ho sakti haii............

After saying this, Jagtap lifted the wooden stick in his hand and hit it on Sai's head with great force.

Sai - ...............................................................
........................................................................

Virat - Sai !!!!!!

Aai - Godu shant hokar baith , acting chal rhi hai waha.....

Virat - ..........

Sai starts to see darkness all around, everything is completely blank, she closes her eyes.Blood comes out of Sai's ears, nose, mouth and head and falls on the stage, but everyone thinks it is a part of acting.

Jagtap laughs out loud.

Sai opens her eyes in agony for the last time and looks at Virat who sitting in the audience seat.

Sai - Vir..Virat sir......

He completely lost consciousness.
The audience, meanwhile, enjoys watching their performances and applauds, even though the end of Virat's show looks awkward, he doesn't say anything and claps his hands with a smile.And when the show's screen goes down, it means the show is over.

Everyone likes their acting and applauds loudly.He got up from the big seat and went to Sai but Shinde's call came from the police station on his phone so he went out to talk to her.

Shinde - Jai hind sir

Virat - Jay hind
Bolo...

Shinde - Wo sir , jagtap k baare me kuch pata laga hai...

Virat - Kya !!!
Kya pata laga hai ??

Shinde - Sir jagtap ko aaakhri baar Nagpur Medical College ke paas dekha gaya tha....

Virat - What !!!!

Suddenly a very loud noise came from inside the auditorium ---

KHOON !!! KHOON !!! KHOON !!!
ARE KOI JALDI AAO YAHA EK KHOON HUA HAI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Virat - Shinde mai baadme call karta hu....

Shinde - Yes sir....

Call cut ------

He runs towards the auditorium at the speed of an arrow, cutting off a huge call, and he sees a large crowd standing around the stage. Virat hurries to the stage and he sees that ---

______________________________________
Precap - Teesra Dhammaka