Find out

Recap - Sairat will travel to Goa with his family.That day they decided to go out for an evening trip, but they could not go anywhere because of the rain.

______________________________________

Sabko Holika Dahan ki bohot saari shubh kamnay....
❤️❤️❤️
______________________________________

Let's start -----

Sirat woke up the next morning.It was a sunny morning.The beach was clearly visible from their hotel.Sai got up from the bed, wrapped her clothes around her  body and went straight to the window.
Even though it was very sunny outside, the beauty of that environment did not end there.

After a while, Sai leaves and Sirat freshens up one by one.Then they go to have breakfast with their family members and so everything goes normally.Even though it was sunny outside, sometimes a little cold wind blew for last night's rain.

They all go out together after breakfast.They booked two cabs and traveled to different parts of Goa, taking many pictures.Everyone in the family was very happy because they came to visit after a long time.

Suddenly a call comes on Sai's phone.And he walked a little farther away from everyone else to talk, where there was no sound around.Sai's friend called her.Sai was talking to her friend when Sai saw a house there.The house was quite large and very beautiful, and very tidy.She like that house very much so Sai looks at the house while talking on the phone.

After a while, when Sai and her friend had finished talking, Sai cut off the call and turned her face away from the house, just then a boy came out of the house.
Sai doesn't pay much attention at first, but when she sees the boy properly, she is shocked and surprised. Because it was a member of the Chavan family, Virat and Mohit's elder brother , Mansi bua's only son SAMRAT.

Sai - Samrat dada !!!!
Yeh yaha k..kaha se.......

Sai can't think of anything else.She immediately turned on her phone's camera and took a picture of the whole house, including Samrat.

Sai - Samrat dada k paas jau kya !!
Lekin wo to mujhe jaante hi nhi hai !!
Mai ab kya karu !!!!
Yeh photo to le liya , ab jaake yeh photo sabko dikhai kya !!!
Haaa yahi karungi !!
.
.
.
Lekin Samrat dada yaha kya kar rhe hai....wo to Ladakh me the na....
.
.
Jo bhi ho....kuch to karna hi hoga !!
Baat jab hath me aayi hai jaane to nhi de sakti.....
.
.
Lekin yeh sab achanak se kya ho raha hai mujhe kuch samajh nhi aaraha
Yeh Samrat dada ka yaha hona , or unki nokri....sab ajeeb sa lag raha hai !!!!

Virat called Sai from afar.

Virat - Saiiiiii !!!!!!

Sai - H...haa aayii....

Virat - Jaldi aao.....

Sai - Haa

Sai says nothing more and she leaves.

Sai goes to Virat.Virat noticed that Sai's face was sullen.

Virat - Sai !!

Sai - Hmm..

Virat - Kya hua tumhara muh latka hua kiu hai ??

Sai - N..nhi to...kuch nhi...

Virat - Achha !!

Sai - Haa....

Sai didn't know if she would tell Virat about Samrat.
She was standing still thinking, and when Sai didn't answer despite Virat repeatedly asking, Virat became suspicious and he asked Sai again if anything had happened.

Virat - Sai kya soch rhi ho tum ??
Bohot der se dekh raha hu...kya hua hai ??
Tumko yaha achha nhi lag raha kya ??
Agar nhi lag raha to phir chalo ham khi or chalte hai...

Sai - Areh nhi nhi , mujhe to achha lag raha hai yaha...

Virat - To phir kys ho gaya itni chup kiu ho gyi tum ??

Sai - Kuch.......

Virat - Kuch nhi mat bolna !!!
Kuch to hua hai warna phone pe baat karne se pahele bhi to tum thik thi...
Zarur tumhare friend ne kuch kaha hoga haina ??

Sai - Are nhi usne kuch nhi bola

Virat - To kisne bola ??

Sai - Wo.......
( In mind ) - Bata du kya inhe

Virat - Saiiii !!

Sai - Wo....maine na.....

Virat - Haa...batao !!

Sai - Maine tab...udhar ek ghar dekha

Virat - Ghar !!

Sai - Haa..

Virat - To ??

Sai - Maine us gh..ghar me unko dekha

Virat - Kinko dekha ??

Sai - S...Samrat dada ko...dekha

Virat - 😱😱😱😱

Sai - K..kya hua ? 😥😥

Virat - Samrat ko dekha tumne !!!

Sai - Haaa...

Virat - Sai dekho mazak mat karo Samrat yaha kahase hoga !!

Sai - Are mai sach bol rhi hu....mere paas photo bhi hai...

Sai shows Virat the photo that Sai took some time ago.

Virat - 😱😱😱😱
Areee yeh to Jiva haiiii !!!

Sai - Haa wahi to mai bol rhi hu...

Virat - Lekin wo yaha kaise !!

Sai - Mai nhi jaanti...

Virat - Chalo

Sai - Kaha ??

Virat - Us ghar me....Jiva k paas...
Mujhe abhi jana hai uske paas...mai kuch nhi janta...abhi chalo...

Sai - Are par abhi....

Virat - Haa abhiii....

Sai - Are par ghar walo ko to bol dijiye...

Virat - Haa....

Virat tells everyone that he and Sai are going to the other side, but he doesn't tell anyone about Samrat.
It is said that the two of them left and took Sai Virat to the house.As Virat walked towards the house, his eyes filled with tears.Because he found out that his elder brother and his favorite brother Jiva were in that house.Today the two brothers were about to meet after about 1 year.It was a big deal for the two brothers not to see each other for 1 year.
Tears welled up in Virat's cheeks, and Sai saw it but could do nothing.Virat slowly walked to the door of the house and rang the calling bell.

He heard someone's footsteps, as if someone were walking towards the door.The hope of seeing his brother awoke more and more in Virat's mind.Someone comes to the door, and the door opens....

______________________________________
Precap - 😌😌

Niche tak padho 👇👇

Guych tum logone mujhe mich kiya ya maine hi tum logo ko Mich kiya ?? 😗😗

Answer :

Bohot yaad aayi tum logo ki....aaj bohot din baad story post karke bohot achha lag raha hai 😌😌

Aaj ka part shayad zada achha nhi tha par dhire dhire achha lagega..😇

Wese itne din se naa likhte likhte likhne ki adat chali gyi hai to soch rhi thi ki......d....😗😗

Wese aap logone mere 100 followers kar diye or 100 se bhi zada followers ho gye uske liye bohot bohot shukriya 🥺❤️
Or 1st April aarhi hai new storyyy 🥳🥳🥳
Maine jaisa kaha tha wesa hi kar rhi hu 😙❣️