Long Drive

Virat waits outside the hospital and Sai packs up and leaves the hospital.Then Sai gets into Virat's car and the two of them go to CN.

Sai - Achha wese......
Next month to...Vidu ka birthday hai...
To aap tab rahenge na yaha !?

Virat - Of course rahunga...
Hamare Vidu ka birthday hai..wo is baar pure 6 saal ki ho jaygi...or uske birthday me uska baba nhi rahega aisa thodi na ho sakta hai....

Sai - 🙂😊😇

Virat - Wese yeh kiu pucha !?

Sai - Wo aap kah rhe the aapko mission pe jana hai...isiliye...

Virat - Ohh....

Sai - Hmm..

Virat - Tum bilkul bhi chinta mat karo
Mai rahunga or ham sab har saal ki tarah is saal bhi dhum dham se Vidu ka birthday manayenge....Okk...

Sai - Hmm....

Virat - Achha ab chodo yeh sab...
Jaldi se ghar chalte hai or phir drive pe niklengeeeee.....

Sai - Haa 😃

Then they start talking differently and go back to CN.
They get out of the car and leave the huge car in the garage and then they enter the house.Upon entering the house, they see Vidu playing with her two brothers and one sister.

Samrakhi's son's name was Shuv, Mohrishma's son's name was Mayank and daughter's name was Kashi.

The four of them were running around the house together.
And while running, Shuv comes and bumps into Sai and Sai grabs Shuv before he falls.

Sai - Are Shuv dhyan rakha karo na !!
Aise kon dourta hai

Shuv - Sorry kaku...
Ab mai jata hu warna Vidu didi aake pakad legi...

Sai - Achha achha jaao

They all continue to play like this and Sairat goes to their room.

Sai - Bachho ka kya kare !?

Virat - Kuch nhi karte hai bad ghar walo ko batake nikal jaate hai...
Wo sab to khel rhe hai...chinta mat karo

Sai - Ok...
Phir aate wakt unke liye kuch lekar aayenge..

Virat - Haa...

Sairat gets fresh and the two of them get ready and go downstairs and after informing the elders of the house, they leave the house and by car they go out on a long drive.

Sai - Hayeeee....
Kitne din baad aaye na ham...

Virat - Haaa...bohit din baad aaye...

Sai - Virat sir wo dekhiye wo samne wo jo gali aarhi hai...yaad hai wo gali !?

Virat - Wo to.......

Sai - Yaad hai ham shadi ke baad us ghar ke bell bajake bhaag gye the

Virat - Areh haa...😂😂

Sai - Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai 😆😆
Kitne maze karte the ham...

Virat - Haaa...
Chalo ekdin phir jayenge 😂

Sai - Umar to dekho zara !!

Virat - Hahhh !!
Umar ki baat to tum karo hi mat
Jab hamne wo kiya tha tab tum choti thi par mai to bada tha na , phir bhi maine kiya tha
To ab kya problem hai 🤣

Sai - Koi problem nhi hai....
Jayenge ek din 😂🤣

They go a long way to talk and then they go to a restaurant in the area for dinner.

Virat - Batao kya khaogi

Sai - Kuch bhi...

Virat - Ok...

The two of them have dinner and get in the car again and from there they go to Nag Nadi.
Once there, they sit quietly and enjoy the cool breeze.
In today's busy life they don't have time to spend time like this anymore, so they both got a lot of happiness after going out for a long drive today.

After sitting there for a while, the two of them bought some cakes and chips from there and got back in the car and drove to CN.
On the way to CN, Virat was parked the car in an alley.

Sai - Are gari kiu roka ??

Virat - Aise hi bas...
Ghar jaayenge to wapas se sab kuch pahele jaisa normal ho jayga na to thoda or enjoy kar lete hai 🌚🌚

Sai - Haaiii !!
Nhi bilkul nhi..

Virat - Please na...

Sai - Are raat ko...

Virat - Are abhi mood aaraha hai...

Sai - Are par..................

[ 17 + 🌚🌝]

Before Sai's whole speech was over, Virat locked his lips with her lips.All of a sudden it happened and she didn't understand anything at first then when she understands everything she gently grabs him by her both hands on sides of Virat's waist.

Virat with his right hand, put Sai's behind the head and gives more pressure so that their kisses become tighter, and so that they can penetrate more into each other's mouths.

______________________________________
Precap - 🌚🌝🤏🤏