🥀🍂Sai's bad condition🍂🥀

Mohit - Haa yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai....

Sonali - Tu aisa kiu bol raha hai mohit ?

Mohit - Kiu bol raha hu jaanna hai ,
To suniye

FLASHBACK :-

Mohit was driving very fast.And at that time Sai and aai was talking on the phone call.
Just then they reach the main road and a truck comes to the other side of their main road as they exit the road and enter the main road.
And Sai sees that truck.

Sai - Mohit bhaiya track aarhi hai gari rokiye

Mohit - Aaaaa

At that very moment, Sai unbuckles her seat belt and grabs Mohit by the arm, holding him in her arms so that Mohit is not harmed.The truck came and hit their car and the car fell away, all the broken glass hit Sai and Mohit's small.
The glass penetrates Sai's whole body.
Her whole body was bleeding.She saved Mohit's life because if she had not caught Mohit, Mohit would have been badly injured because the truck was coming from Mohit's direction.Sai was badly injured.

Sai overturned in the car The car overturned in the middle of the road., smashed the car door and smashed all around.
Mohit did not fall because his seatbelt was attached and Sai grabbed him but Sai's seatbelt was open so she fell.There were many broken glass heaps where she fell and those glasses were stuck with all the cars.Sai fell on that glass and 6-7 glasses got into Sai's stomach.She screamed in pain but slowly she lost consciousness.

Mohit - S..Sai vahini....

Sai - V..vir...Virat sir.......

All the people saw them and rushed towards them.They try to get them out of the car.Mohit had a little consciousness, but Sai lost almost all consciousness.Everyone took Mohit out somehow but they couldn't get Sai out.They didn't know that the glass had been inserted to get Sai's stomach , so they all tried to pull Sai out of the car, causing the glass to hurt Sai's stomach.As soon as the glass got into her stomach, the glass got into her face, throat.Her mouth was bleeding because of the glass in her throat, and that was normal.
Those glasses cause more wounds in Sai's stomach, a lot of blood flows.They somehow get Sai out of the car and then they see that glass has entered Sai's stomach.
Those glasses were quite large, about the size of a finger.Because of the pull, those glasses went deeper into Sai's stomach.

When the another person saw Sai's call list, he called Aai's phone because that number was the first one because Sai had talked to Aai for the last time.

FLASHBACK END :-

Virat is devastated, and so are his family members.He realizes his mistake.
Virat cries so much he can't stand he sits on the ground.Everyone tries to control her but she doesn't stop crying.

Virat - Yeh kya kar diya maine apni Sai ke sath , kya kar diya yaar maine , mai muh kaise dikhaunga Sai ko

Everyone blames Virat because he told Sai to leave the house.Sai misunderstood.

Shivu bua - Vuru isiliye kaha tha ham sab ne ki sai pe shak mat kar use ghar se mat nikaal lekin nhi tune to suni hi nhi na hamari baat
Dekh liya na kya ho gaya

Aai - Godu maine bola tha tujhse Sai ko ghar se mat jaane de rok le use lekin tune nhi maani meri baat
Hamare kahne pe wo nhi ruki lekin agar tu use ekbaar bulata wo zarurruk jaati
Kash ekbaar tune uspar bharosa kiya hota

Mohit - Maine bhi bola tha ki dada aisa mat kijiye
Dekh liya na anjaam
Aaj Sai vahini is halath me hai to wo aapki or meri wajah se
Agar aapne unhe ghar se chale jaane k liye nhi kaha hota to wo ghar chodke nhi jaati
Or agar mai nhi hota to wo mujhe bachane ke liye khud apni jaan dao pe nhi lagati....
Aapne unhe ghar se nikal diya bhala bura sunaya lekin vo , vo to us halat me bhi aap hi ka naam liye jaa rhi thi...