Holi 1

They went to their rooms that night and slept and rested.The next morning everyone wakes up very early and gets ready for Holi.
Virat wakes up and he sees that Sai has not woken up yet.An evil thought comes to his mind.
He leaves the room and brings a packet of colour.
He came up with a packet of that colour, took the colour out of the packet, Gently make the mustache on Sai's face with that color.
Sai did not wake up even then.
Virat took a picture of Sai and left the room laughing.

After a while, Sai wakes up and sits up in bed.

Sai - Virat sir kaha gye !!
.
.
.
Niche gye honge....
Mai jaake fresh hokar aati hu...phir Holi bhi to khelni hai !!

She got out of bed with joy and excitement and went to the washroom with the clothes from the cupboard.
When he enters the washroom, he first goes in front of the mirror and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sai - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
.
.
.
.
Sai's screams could be heard from the
Downstairs, no one could hear anything because no one else in the family was present.He laughed and he ran to his room and when he didn't see anyone in the room he went straight to the washroom and knocked on the door.

Virat - Sai !!!

Sai opens the door, frightened but he sees Sai's face and bursts into laughter.

Sai - Yeh sab aapne kiya na ???😡😡

Virat - Haaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bura na maano Holi haj 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sai - Virat sir aaaaaappppp 🤯🤯😫😫
Kiu kiya aisa 😫😫
Ab agar yeh colour nhi utha toh ?? 😫😫
Kaise jaungi mai niche....
Aaaahhhhhhaaaaa.....😭😭😭😭😭

She cries like a baby.

Virat - Areeee shaantttt 😂😂😂
Kuch nhi hoga....aaj Holi hai na !!

Sai - Are phir bhi 😫😫😫

Virat - Achha tum chinta mat karo pahele tum fresh ho jao phir mai kuch karunga !! 🤣🤣

Sai - Aap kuch nhi karoge !!
Khabardaar agar mujhe haath bhi lagaya to...

Virat - Arre sorry na maaf Kara !! 😂😂

Sai - Hahhhhh !!!

Saying this, Sai angrily goes to the washroom and slammed the door shut.Virat still stands outside and laughing....😂🤣

After a while Sai came out of the washroom.Virat was sitting on the bed of the room.He was fascinated by Sai, because she looked so beautiful.
But there was still colour on her face, for which Virat's paintings could be understood....
Sai was still angry and she ignored Virat and went straight to the mirror and started wiping her hair.

Virat gently got out of bed and brought a packet that was filled with red colour.
He went and stood behind Sai.Sai was just about to take out the vermilion from small box and put it in her hairline, but Virat took the vermilion from her and put the vermilion in her hairline with his hand.
Sai does not react.Virat looks at Sai with loving eyes.

Virat gently pulls Sai towards himself, and grabs her chin and gently straightens her face and Sai looks into Virat's eyes.
Virat took the red colour out of the packet and put it on Sai's face.
At first, Virat applied a little colour on the two cheeks of Sai.
And wishes her Happy Holi.

Virat - Happy Holi Sai....
Tumhe hamari paheli Holi Mubarak ho....❣️

Sai - Aapko bhi Virat sir...❣️

Then he rubbed the red colour on her cheeks all over her forehead, nose and chin.

Sai - Yeh kya kiya aapne ??

Virat - Pyaar ke rango se ranga diya tumhe !!
Ab mera wo kalakriti nhi dikhega 🤭

Sai - Chalo thikkkk haii phir 😏😙
.
.
Wese mai bhi aapko chodne nhi wali 😁😁

Virat - 😳😳

Sai takes the red colour from that packet and applies it all over Virat's face, cheeks, forehead, neck and neck.

Virat - Yeh kya tha 😑

Sai - Naari Shakti 😂😂🤣🤣

Virat - Tummm.....
Ruko !!

Sai ran away from there and Virat ran behind her with the colour in his hand to catch her.
They ran downstairs and ran out of the house.Their race doesn't stop then, everyone sees how the two of them are enjoying Holi, and everyone is very happy, even the pakhi is very happy.

Virat - Sai aaj tum ruko zara...
Tumko bhooth bana daalunga mai...

Sai - Pahele pakadkr to dikhaiye phir bhooth banana 😂😂

They continue to run from side to side.

After a while, after running for a long time, both of them lost their temper and stopped at one place.

Sai - Thak gyi mai...or aisi halath me mujhe zada dourna bhi nhi chahiye par mai.....

Virat - Mai bhi bohot thak gaya....
Lekin rang to tumko lagake rahunga

Sai - Haa....ab laga dijiye.....
Mujhe achha lagega...❤️

Virat - ❤️

Virat brought a plate of pink colour from the other members of the extended family.
The rose patals were kept for  decorate the rangoli.
And Virat came from there with a plate of rose petals.

Virat brings that colour and puts the
colour on Sai's right cheek and immediately tears fall from Sai's eyes at the speed of the shower.

Virat - Kya hua ro kiu rhi ho ??

Sai - Aapko kuch batana tha...Virat sir !!

Virat - Kya batana hai ??

Sai -

______________________________________
Precap - 😗😙

Niche tak padho zaruri hai 👇👇

Rebirth ka CHAPTER - 36 Padhke aao..
Vote karo , comments karo warna CHAPTER - 37 post nhi karungi mai...
Pahele to mahnat se likha , upar se koi target bhi nhi deti mai....
Ab agar votes nhi aaye to mai nhi karungi post....
Ab tum log tay karo ki CHAPTER - 37 chahiye ki nhi...
Chapter ready hai , agar chahiye to padho or vote comments karke aao warna bhool jao !!!