Virat's Order

The next day Virat informs everyone that Sai is recovering slowly, everyone is very happy to hear this news and everyone comes to see Sai.Sai cried when she saw everyone, she could move her arms and legs a little bit.Everyone missed Sai very much for this day and Sai missed everyone very much.
The whole family prays to Bappa and worships him, thanking him immensely.

Aai - Mera bachhaaaa !!!
Kaisi hai ab ??

Sai - Sai nodded and gestured that she was OK

Everyone talks to her and tells her a lot of funny things so that she is happy and she forgets all the sorrows.

For about 1 hour everyone talks to her and then a nurse comes to her sponge bath.

Knock ----

Virat - Yes...

N - Sir abhi aap logo ko thodi der k liye bahar jaana hoga , mujhe mam ki sponge bath karni hai....

Virat - A.....Ok...
Aap sab bahar jaiye phir....

Everyone - Ok....

Virat - Ek kaam kijiye aap sab Ghar chale jaiye , mai baad me aajaunga....
Kiuki yeh sponge bath karne me bhi time lagta hai na...to...

Everyone - Ok to ham abhi chalte hai , baad me aayenge...
Bye Sai...dhyan rakhna aapna...

Sai - J...ji...

Everyone - 😲😲😇😇

Then everyone leaves the hospital, and Virat stands outside Sai's cabin, and he starts talking to his officer about jagtap.The nurse could not properly give Sai the sponge bath  because Sai was a coma patient and the nurse was new to the hospital.So the nurse did not know how to give sponge bath to coma patients.That nurse was somehow giving Sai a sponge bath, and Virat could see all this from inside the Sai's cabin.

Virat goes inside the cabin and tells the nurse to take the sponge bath.The nurse is a little shocked to see Virat.She tried to do it right but she couldn't.

In the end Virat says with impatience -

Virat - Mam aap ek kaam kijiye yeh sponge mujhe dijiye mai apne wife ko sponge bath de dunga...

N - Sir aap ??

Sai - 😳😳😳

Virat - Haa mai...kiuki aap jis tarah se kar rhi hai us tarah se meri wife ko aaram se zada takleef ho rhi hai , or mai unhe koi takleef nhi dena chahta..
So aap please ye sare saman mujhe de dijiye mai sponge bath karke sabkuch aapko wapas lauta dunga....

N - Ok sir....

Virat - - Hmm....

The nurse gives Virat all the things to sponge bath and she leaves the cabin.
Then Virat gently, taking care , continues to sponge bathe without letting Sai have any problem.

Sai - V..Virat si..sir....

Virat - Hmm....

Sai - A..aap yeh sab kiu k..kar rhe hai ?
Wo nurse to k..kar leti na...
K..kitne din ho gye aap apne o.. office nhi jaate....

Virat - Paheli baat , is wakt tum mere liye zada important ho
Dusri baat , tumko kisne bataya ki mai office nhi jaa raha ??

Sai - Aap to h..har wakt yaha hi rhte ho...

Virat - Haa v, mai yaha rahta hu kiuki
DIG sir ne mujhe khaas karke tumhara dhyan rakhne k liye 2 hafte ki chutti dii hai , mujhe office Jana nhi padta , mujhe saare kaam ghar pe baith k karna hota hai....
Jaise abhi thodi der pahele mai cabin se bahar jaakar mujhe jo kaam karna tha wo maine kar liya....
Samjhi....