🥳 BIRTHDAY 🥳

Sunny and Virat sit at Sunny's house and talk like this and drink Coca-Cola.
In this way time and Virat wants to go to a bigger house but Sunny doesn't let him go, emotionally blackmails him and stops him from going with various excuses.So Virat can't go.
At about six in the evening, Sai calls Sunny and tells her to go to CN with Virat.Then Sunny tells Virat to go to CN.

Sunny - Bhai chal Chavan niwas chalte hai , waha sabko boho yaad aarhi hai mera dil Chawan niwas Chavan niwas kar raha hai....

Virat - Abtak jab mai tujhe bol raha tha ki ghar chal , tu gaya ??? Hai sale
Tujhe ab Chavan niwas ki yaad aarhi hai
3 baje se tune mujhe yaha pe rok ke rakha hai abhi 6 baj rhe hai....

Sunny - Aree bhai bhai chod dar lagta hai mujhe

Virat - Mera bas chale to tujhe mai abhi idhar hi pit du....
Chal jaldi...
Or haa , agar Sai ne ya Ghar k kisi bhi sadassya ne mujhe kuch bhi kaha na to teri khair nhi

Sunny - Ha ha thik hai chal....

Virat - Hmhh....

Virat and Sunny quickly reach Chavan Niwas, and stand in front of the door.Everything was ready inside the house, everyone was ready and everything was ready.

Virat and Sunny stand outside the house and ring the calling bell.
A voice came from inside ---

Darvaza khula hai.......

Sai - Lights off kijiye jaldi..(Whispers)

Mohit , Shivani - Okk (Whispers)

Virat and Sunny enter the house.
And they see that everything inside is dark.Sunny could understand why the light was off but Virat could not.

Virat - Yeh lights ko kya hua....
Sai !!! , Aai !!!
Kaha ho aap log ???

And just then all the lights went out in the water together, and everyone said happy birthday together and was shocked. It was both a shock and surprise.At first she did not understand what was happening here but when she read it she realized that it was her birthday celebration.

Decoration 👇👇

Side decorations 👇👇

Side decorations 👇👇