Virat and Shruti's first meeting

Virat and Sai stay at the hospital all day that day, and after finishing all the work they return home by 09:00 at night.
They were both very tired, especially Virat.
Tie they come and go to their room.Vidu was not there today because he was asleep.

They let Aai know that they had eaten out, so now they would not eat anything.

Virat went to the room and lay down on the bed without taking off his clothes.

Sai - Virat sir uthiye...fresh hoke aaiye....

Virat - Umm.....

Sai - Virat sir...fresh ho jaiye na , phir aake so Jana....uthiye...

Virat - Hmm...

Virat doesn't answer Sai properly, and he pulls Sai to himself so Sai falls on Virat.

Sai - Virat sir yeh kya kar rhe hai aap !!
Chodiye please...

Virat - Sai please...thodi der rahina mere paas...
Mujhe kuch bhi achha nhi lag raha hai....ghutan si mahsoos ho rhi hai....

Sai - Virat sir...aap so jaiye phir...achha lagega...

Virat - Nhi lagega....
Tum mere paas rho....to hi achha lagega.....

Sai - .....

This time Virat turns around and as a result Virat on top of Sai.

Virat gently bangs his head on Sai's neck, and Sai closes her eyes.Virat was holding Sai's wrists with both hands so that she could not get up.
Virat gently kisses Sai on the neck and then on her shoulder.

Then Virat removes Sai's veil.
And kisses her on the collarbone, and bites it lightly.

Then slowly move towards Sai's face and kiss on her cheek, forehead, eyes, earlobe, nose.
And finally kiss her on the lips.Deep and Passionate Kiss.

Sai couldn't control herself anymore and she started unbuttoning Virat's uniform, and slowly she unbuttoned his shirt.

Virat opens Sai's hair and makes her hair look messy.
And he opened the chain of Sai's salwar and started moving his hand on her bare back.

Sai closes her eyes and puts her head on Virat's chest.

Virat kisses Sai again and they both get very pleasure.

At night their romance continues.
They didn't do much, but they fell in love all night long.

NEXT MORNING ----

The next morning Virat wakes up for a phone call.One of his officers was calling him.
And that officer informs him that Sada's wife has been found.
He also said that since Sada's wife found out that her husband had died, she had been very ill and crying.
She can't get up, she's just crying, so she's very sick.

And the doctor also said that she may have a delivery , because she was about 9 months pregnant.

Hearing this, Virat quickly went to Shruti with her address from that officer.

Sai doesn't stop him.

Virat arrives at Shruti's current location in about 40 minutes, and he sees that it is a little far from the locality.

He enters Shruti's house, and sees her lying on a cot.

Virat - Shruti !!

Shruti looks at Virat when he call her.
Shruti looked at Virat with angry eyes, it seemed as if she reached him she Shruti would kill Virat.

Shruti - Khooni !!!
Khooni ho tum !!
Tumhine mara hai na mere pati ko !!
Tumhine mujhe Vidhva banaya , tumhine mere hone wale bachhe ke zindagi se uske baba ko cheen liya....
Khooni ho tum Virat Chavan !!!!

Virat - Shruti....pura sach tumhe pata hi kaha hai....

Shruti - Kuch nhi jaanna hi mujhe....
Or tumse to bilkul bhi nhi.....

Other lady officers try to control Shruti but they can't handle her.Shruti continued crying and screaming at Virat.
Which was not good for her health.

______________________________________
Precap - 😌😌

Sorry short update diya...par iski bhi wajah hai 😗😙🤞