GOA TRIP 2

[ 18+ hazam nhi hoti to Paheli phursat me niklo LEKIN nikalne se pahele story k aakher me zara jao or dekh k aao ]

After a while when Virat releases Sai's boobs, Sai gets up on the bed and she removes Virat's trousers.

Sai - Ab bas bohot ho gaya...

Sai remove Virat's underwear and his long and big dick come out. Sai looks at it, then she looks at Virat.Virat gestures to Sai with his eyes and tells her to take his dick in her mouth.Sai feels shy and slowly she touches Virat's dick with her hand.She started moving her fingers in it and Virat closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure.Sai liked his moan so much that she started rubbing her hand harder on his dick.

Virat - Aahh..S..Sai !!!!

[ Me - Chi chi chi ]

Sai started rubbing harder and at the end she lowered her head and inserted Virat's dick inside her mouth and started sucking.She moved her tongue all over his dick and kept sucking, and she was pressing the part that was out of her mouth.
Virat grab the bedsheet for pleasure.It was a great feeling for him.

After about 15 minutes Sai took his dick out of his mouth and sat up straight.Virat comes to Sai, and pushes her lightly and throws her on the bed.And then Virat spreads Sai's legs with both his hands and moves his mouth towards Sai's vagina and starts licking and sucking her vagina.
He licks Sai's clit with his tongue and sometimes gently kisses and bites....Sai moan in it.
Virat sucks all the wetness of Sai, and moves his tongue there.

Virat got down from the bed and dropped the condom in his bag and went to Sai again.

Sai - Virat sir please jaldi....

Virat - Sai yeh bohot painfull hota hai , tum sah paaogi na...

Sai - Haa , aap chinta mat kijiye...

Virat - Thoda bohot dard hoga par thode time baad isse bohot aaram milega....

Sai - Hmm

Virat came to her with two legs wide apart and inserted his long and thick dick into Sai's vagina and slowly thrusted.

Sai - Aaaaahhh....

Virat - Thoda dhire karu , tumhe problem nhi hogi phir

Sai - Nhi....

Virat - Okk

Virat thrust more fast into Sai's vagina with his dick , the bodies of the two of them keep going up and down , because they were having sex and it is normal.
The bedsheet was wrinkled , Sai's big boobs were dancing , and under the pressure of virat's chest us seemed to come out more and more....

Virat continuously fuck her....
Sai was moaning continuously, so to stop her moan Virat grabbed her mouth with the palm of his right hand and grabbed Sai's two hands with his left hand and pinned her to the bed and fucked her.
Sai and Virat were both very satisfy.They continued *** for about 40 minutes. Once in a while he took his dick out of Sai's vagina for few of seconds, but after a while he inserted it again and thrust more fast.Once Virat is on top of Sai then once the Sai is on top of Virat.
Sai sits on top of Virat's dick and thrusts it into her vagina er well, and Virat massages her clit and boobs again.Sometimes , for the benefit of Sai, Virat grabs Sai's hips and pushes her forward and helps her to thrust.

They had *** more than three times whole night , because they liked having it so much that they couldn't handle it anymore.

They have it all night and sleep until 5:00 in the morning.They hugged each other and fell asleep.Their bed was warm that night.Their night is full of screams, moans and love.....

______________________________________

Pura padho 👇👇

Guys maaf kario par mere se ab or likha nhi jayga
Saame mere exams aarhe hai isiliye mai aaj se story likhna band kar rhi hu...
Exams khatam ho jayenge to wapas aajaungi

Yaad rakhna 17 March Holi k din mai wapas aaungi Next part lekar
😉😉

Or in dino k andar agar mere followers 92 se 100 ho gye to phir April ko Nayi story aayegi 😄😁

Or agar 100 se wapas 99 pe aagyi to wo story wapas Unpublished ho jaygi 🙂🙃🔪🔪

Or nyi story bas ek nhi 3 story's taiyaar ho rhi hai...

1) The Patient 😉

2) Ek surprise hai 😁

3) Yeh bhi surprise hai 😁

Or Sairat k story me bhi ek mazedar chiz aayegi or Rebirth me bhi aayegi 😌😌

To please wait karna mere liye , mujhko bhul mat Jana or mere followers mujhko chod ke mat jana
🥺🥺❤️❤️

Jin bhi logo k exams aarhe hai unhe All the best...😊😇👍🏻👍🏻

Or sab safe rahna 😊

Phir milenge 🥰🥰

Bye ❤️👋🏻👋🏻❤️