💓Virat's gift💓

Virat was sitting there in silence, the lighting was very nice.Virat suddenly remembers Sai because it was 11:58 at night And just 2 minutes later his birthday.It was his first birthday with Sai....

Virat (in mind) - Yeh saal Sai k sath mera pahela birthday ho sakta tha lekin...
Pata nhi Sai kab maaf karegi mujhe...
Agar mujhe maaf karne ki acting na karti to kya bigad jata

He started to cry, admitting that Sai had been pretending to forgive him for so long.

Time - 11:59 PM

Virat looked at the sky, tears constantly flowing from his eyes....
Just then the light all around goes out, the darkness spreads all around.

Virat - Ab is light ko kya ho gaya....

Suddenly someone comes from behind, a figure of a girl She was wearing a sari, she had something in her hand she was holding something in her chest and was coming towards Virat.

He comes and stands behind Virat but he doesn't notice Virat anymore.She was standing behind Virat and watching the time on a watch in her hand, as if she was eagerly waiting for the 12:00 AM.
And only 10 seconds left at 12:00....

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2 ( Sai put her left hand on Virat's shoulder )

1 (Virat turned his head and looked at the girl )

12:00

Girl - Happy birthday VIRAT SIR....

Virat - Aap.......Virat sir....Sai....

He gets up from his chair and looks at the girl, and looks so good that he realizes that she is SAI.
And just then the surrounding light came on.Virat sees Sai in that light, with a smile of 440 volts on her face.
But Virat's eyes were still full of water.Seeing Sai in front of him, it was as if water came out more clearly with his eyes.

Virat - Sai.....

Virat hugs Sai very tightly, and as he cries, Sai hugs him back and puts his head on his chest.

Virat - Sai , tum aagyi tumne mujhe maaf kar diya

Sai - Bohooot pahele hi kar diya tha maine or aapne kya socha ki maine abhi bhi aapko maaf nhi kiya hai

Virat - Tumhe kisne bataya ?

Sai - Sunny bhaiya ne

Virat - Sunny ne

Sai - Haa

Virat - Lekin sunny in sab me kaha se aaya

Sai - Are yeh sab mera plan tha or mere is plan me Sunny bhaiya or Mohit bhaiya dono hi shamil the or un dono ne meri bohooot madat Kari

Virat - Achhaaaa

Sai - Haaa
Aapne socha bhi kaise ki mai itni buri hu

Virat - Achha sorry , really sorry...
Mujhe nhi sochna chahiye tha aisa

Sai - Chaliye koi baat nhi chodiye yeh sab....
Haap birthday Virat sir...

Virat - Thankyou so much Sai
Mujhe to laga tha ki mera tumhare sath pahela birthday tumhare bina hi bitega...

Sai - Hmhhh !!!

Virat - Khair bohot khush hua mai ki tum aagayi , jaan me jaan aayi

Sai - Ab aap rona band kijiye or yeh lijiye aapka gift...