DRAMA SHOW 1

These 3 days pass in their busyness, and Virat continues to search for Jagtap with his police officers without informing Sai. But they can't find Jagtap or any of his gang anywhere.
Gradually the day of Sai's show came.

That morning -----

Sai - Virat sir !!!!

Virat - Ummm....

Sai - Ab uth jaiye subah ho gyi hai..

Virat - Haa abhi bas kuch der or...

Sai - Are Virat sir jaldi uthiye aapko police station Jana hai na , or mujhe bhi to college Jana hai aaj show hai na hamara , der ho gyi to problem ho jaygi
Jaldi uthiye.....

Virat - Offho....

Sai - Uthiye uthiye....

Virat - Hmm...

Sai - Aap jaldi se freash hokar aaiye phir mai jaungi...

Virat - Ok...

Virat leaves to be fresh, and after a while he comes out and goes to the Sai washroom.

Then they get ready and Sai takes everyone's blessing and informs everyone again that it is time to leave.Everyone assures Sai that they will come just in time.Sai is happy and goes out with Virat. Virat dropped Sai in college and went to the police station.

After going to Sai College, she started talking about drama with all her other friends who were in the main character.Such as harsh - Ajinkya, Satya - Aniket and Nandini - Sai.

[ Me - Guys they passed their audition,
I forgot to write it sorry 😐😐 ]

( Aniket - Ani , Ajinkya - Aji )

Sai - Oye , kya haal chaal

Ani , aji - Bohot achha , tera kya haal hai ??

Sai - Bohot achha hai....
Tum logo ka script ready hai na ??

Ani - Haa mera ekdam ready

Aji - Mera bhi...

Sai - Okk to chalo ekbaar or rehearsal kar lete hai phir baaki k kaam pe lag jayenge

Ani , Aji - Haa chal....

The three of them started rehearsing their play with the rest of the background characters of their play and after about 3 hours their rehearsal was completed.
Then they get involved in all their other activities, in a drama they have to take care of many kinds of things so they get involved in all those activities.

Time goes by, so it is 05:00 in the afternoon.Their drama will start at 06:00 PM.
They all put on their makeup and get ready.Everyone's housemate arrives at 05:45, Sai takes everyone to the auditorium and puts them in the front seat.Everyone from Gadchiroli and CN came to see Sai's drama show.

Their drama started just like the time, they were doing the drama as it was and all of them were acting.
Everyone loved their acting.

About 2 and a half hours pass
Towards the end of their play, and near the end of their play, there is a scene where Nandini and Harsh, or Sai and Ajinkya, has to leave the stage.

They leave the stage and go back to the stage and Sai goes to her makeup room and Ajinkya stays there.
According to the rules of the play, Ajinkya or Harsh will be wearing a mask.And that mask will cover their whole face.
Accordingly Ajinkya mask was worn.
Ajinkya then stood alone on the back stage.Suddenly someone comes from behind and grabs Ajinkya's face and takes him away.

Ajinkya tries to shout but he doesn't have to shout as his face is very tight.And he became unconscious because he was given drugs to make him unconscious.He is then taken away, his hands, feet, face are tied and he is left behind the back stage and someone takes all his clothes, mask and script and puts it on.