🌸🍁Magic🍁🌸

Virat's fears continued to grow, while family members were very scared.The reason for their fear is that Sai's consciousness did not return.
Virat is holding Sai's hand tightly and praying to God.
After a while, family members from outside quietly entered the room , And tries to handle Virat.
Virat couldn't control himself anymore, his throat was getting heavy, tears were falling from his eyes, he was scared.He hugs Sai, puts his head on Sai's shoulder and takes his right hand over Sai's chest, he grabs Sai and cries.

Kaku comes from outside and touches Sai's forehead and chest with Bappa's puja's flower and prays to Bappa for her protection.
Suddenly the sun started shining outside in the rain.It was raining in the sun.And that sunlight came and fell straight on Sai's face, all the darkness of the room disappeared.Sai's face became bright with the golden color of the sunlight.Sai looked as if a doll had been laid on the bed.

And just at that moment Sai let out a deep breath.And grabbed Virat's hand.
Virat held Sai's hand for so long but Sai could not hold his hand due to unconsciousness but as soon as her consciousness started to return a little she grabbed Virat's hand as if she doesn't want to leave Virat.
Everyone is surprised to see this incident.Everyone is very happy specially Virat , and everyone is very thankful to bappa.
Virat can't control himself anymore and he kisses Sai on the forehead then kisses on the cheek and keeps touching Sai's head with his head.And continues to weep with joy Sai's hot breath was falling on his face.

Then they immediately called the doctor.The doctor comes and is surprised to see Sai that his consciousness has started to return.Because Sai could not have survived the situation that happened to him, but she still survived.The doctor is very happy to see Sai.
The doctor came and checked Sai.

Dr - Mr Chavan abhi patient thik hai , unhe puri tarah se hosh nhi aaya hai lekin jald hi aajayga , wo out of danger hai so aaplog chinta mat kijiye

Virat - Thankyou so much Dr.

Dr - Wese ek baat kahu ,
Maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki aapki wife thik ho jayengi
Wo jis condition me thi unka bachna lagbhag namumkin tha lekin uparwale ke kripa se wo bach gayi dekhke achha lagraha hai....

Virat - 😊😊

Doctor leaves.

Virat went again and sat next to Sai holding her hand.Aai arrives and kisses Sai on the forehead and then everyone else except Virat leaves the room.

Virat - Mujhe nhi pata ki tumhe puri tarah se hosh aane ke baad tum mujhe dekh kar kaisa react karogi , par tum jo bhi bologi mai sununga Sai , jo bhi karogi mai sahunga
Tumse maafi mangunga....

Then Omi kaka knocked and entered the room.He came to say something to Virat.

Virat - Omi kaka, aap

Kaka - Wo Virat mujhe tujhse kuch kahna hai

Virat - Ji kaka boliye

Kaka - Wo..Virat wo

Virat - Kya baat hai kaka ?

Kaka - Wo Virat aaj Sai or Ajinkya ki koi galti nhi thi , dono hi nirdosh the

Virat - Kya matlab ?

Kaka - Wo...Ajinkya Sai ke notes dekar gharse jaane wala tha par Patralekha ne use zid pakad ke rok liya or tumhare kamre me bhej diye , wo apne marzi se nhi gaya tha

Virat - Kyaa !!!

Kaka - Haa Virat , tab mai waha pe tha isiliye mujhe yeh baat pata hai
Baakio ko is baare me kuch bhi nhi pata hai
Mujhe laga tujhe batana zaruri hai isiliye maine bata diya

Virat - Ji kaka , achha hua aapne bol diya

Kaka - Hmm

This time everything became clear to Virat.He also remembered what Ajinkya had said, that Ajinkya had said that a woman in an orange sari below had sent him upstairs.And he also remembers that the bird wore an orange sari that day.Virat gets very angry, but he somehow manages to control himself for Sai.