GOA TRIP

Then the day came for them to go to Goa.They are all ready to go to Goa.Their enthusiasm reached its peak.Everyone goes to Goa together and they go in their car because Goa was close to Maharashtra.
They go to Goa and stay at a hotel near the sea.

When they reach there, they first go to the hotel and leave their belongings there and go to the sea together.Pakhi also came with them, she was jealous when she saw Virat and Sai together but still she could not say anything considering the incident of the previous day.

Sairat stands there dipping themselves feet in the water for quite a while and enjoys the beauty there.

Sai - Kitna khubsurat hai yaha sabkuch....

Virat - Hmm....
Aao ek selfie lete hai...

Sai - Haa...

Sairat takes a selfie of themself and then takes a group selfie with everyone in the extended family.
sairat snapped lots of photos of each other.They left in the morning so they reached Goa by noon so they could see the sunset there.It was so beautiful to see the sunset on the beach there that it can't be overstated.

They were there for a long time and after sunset they come back to the hotel

Bhavu kaku - Achha suno , shaam ko ham sab ghoomne niklenge , thik hai

Everyone - Thik hai...

Then everyone go to their room.Sairat goes to their room and locks the room.

After they all go to their room, they get fresh and everyone falls asleep for a while, and rests.Then they all wake up at 08:00 in the evening and get ready to go out.But before they could get out there was a sudden downpour.
The sky had been clear since morning but suddenly it started to rain and the rain continued to increase instead of decreasing.And their exit plan is canceled.They are upset because they decided to go out in the evening but they had nothing else to do.

Virat - Ab kya kare , itni barish me kaise niklenge....

Aai - Ab kar bhi kya sakte hai...

Sai - Jis tarah se barish ho rhi hai , lagta nhi hai ki aaj barish rukegi....

Bhavu kaku - Phir kya hi karenge....
Chalo apne apne kamre me...
Kal subah ghoomne niklenge....
Aaj k liye rahne do...

Everyone - Ho...

Again everyone was upset and went to their room.

Virat - Sai tum kapde utaar lo...

Sai - Haa...

Virat - ........

Sai - .........

Virat - ........

Sai - ..........

Virat - ..........

Sai - Kya hua jaiyeee !!!

Virat - Kaha jaana hai ??

Sai - Are room k bahar jaiye warna mai change kaise karungi !!!

Virat - Sabkuch dekha hua hai maine , tum idhar hi utaar lo na...😉😉

Sai - Areeee !!!!!!!!🤯🤯🤯
Chup chap nikaliye yaha se...

Virat - Mai khi nhi jaane wala idharse or tum bhi idhar hi kapde badlo samjhi....
Wese bhi ham honeymoon pe aaye hai , or honeymoon pe aanese pahele hi ham apna honeymoon mana chuke hai to ab koi farak nhi padhta Sai...

Sai - Kya matlab ham honeymoon par aaye hai ??
Ham ek family trip pe aaye hai !!

Virat - Are haa lekin hamare room me to family members nhi aarhe na , to yeh room hamara honeymoon spot hi hua na !!!
Hai ki nhi....