🥀🥀Sai leaves the house🥀🥀

After Sai woke up, she remembered everything about the night before.She gets up and goes to Virat's room and sees the door open and Virat is sleeping.Sai cries again when she sees Virat, but she presses her hand to her mouth so that Virat's sleep is not disturbed.
She cries silently.Sai goes to the cupboard very slowly and without any sound she opens the cupboard and takes out all her clothes, suits, sarees and a secret thing , puts them in the trolley bag.
She cries and packs up all her belongings but makes no noise.

The watch that Virat had given to Sai, Sai gently put it in Virat's cupboard.
She sat down next to Virat and watched him as the light of dawn began to shine outside.When Sai saw Virat in that light, his face was covered with tears and his pillow looked wet.Sai realizes Virat has been crying whole night.
Sai wanted to put his hand on Virat's head but she couldn't.She was angry at Virat but she loves him, no matter how much she was angry.She started to cry more so she couldn't control herself and hurried out of the room with her trolley bag.

Gradually morning came, everyone started waking up, meanwhile Sai got ready.Everyone in the family except Pakhi was very upset because they did not believe that Sai did it.Mohit becomes depressed and ready to take Sai as Sai had told him to obey Virat's orders.

Virat wakes up and seeing that there is no one in the room, he gets up and goes straight to the washroom. And just then Sai came to Virat's room. Before she left, she thought that she would meet Virat once.But not being able to see Virat there, Sai became even more upset.Because of the way Virat treated Sai then she never wanted to come back to Chavan Niwas.

Since Sai had not met Virat, she left a letter on the table for Virat, which Sai had written in the morning.
Sai leaves the letter, looks at Virat's room for the last time, and leaves the room with a photo of herself and Virat from the rom.
Sai hide the picture with the slip of his saree so that no one could see it.She comes down and tells Mohit to get out of the car from the garage.
No one is feeling well because Sai is leaving the house, aai was crying a lot and trying to explain to Virat and Sai but None of them listen to aai.
But pakhi was very happy for all this.

Just when Sai was about to leave the house with everyone's blessings Just then Virat comes down and sees Sai leaving.Sai also looked away from Virat because both of them had tears in their eyes.
Virat doesn't stop Sai, he pretends not to see Sai and goes to his room upstairs again.Sai realizes that Virat has not read his letter yet.
Virat out of the bathroom somehow came down.To see if Sai has gone or not.

Sai (in mind) - Virat sir ne ek baar baat tak nhi ki mujhse
Wese to kahte hai ki bohot pyar karte hai mujhse , aaj dikh gaya pyar ka namuna....
Virat sir , kabhi nhi lotungi mai is ghar me
Lekin mujhe dar hai , mai us ghar se to jaa rhi hu lekin aapke yaadon se bachke kaha jaungi
Aap to hamesha mujhe yaad aate rahoge , par kya aap bhi mujhe yaad karoge ?

Other side ---

Virat (in mind) - Sai ne ek baar baat tak nhi ki mujhse
Wese to kahti hai ki bohot pyar karti hai mujhse , dikha diya pyar ka namuna....hah....
Tumne jo kiya mere sath uske baad mai tumhe kabhi maaf nhi kar paunga Sai
Lekin phir bhi tum mujhe hamesha yaad aati rahogi , lekin tum bhi mujhe yaad karogi ya kisi or ko ?

Tears welled up in their eyes.Mohit came from outside sounding the car horn, his face was full of anger and sadness.Because he saw Sai Vahini as her younger sister.
But Sai is bigger than him in relation.
So he could not disobey her orders.

Sai came out of the house crying and sat in the car.Family members go to stop her But Sai never came back.

Aai - Sai bada mat jaa na please ruk jaa

Aai - Aai aap chinta mat kijiye aapse mai milne aaungi or aap sabse bhi

Omi kaka - Sai ruk jaa na , dekh Virat ko ham samjhayenge