Chapter 18 - Joni's Retreat

This was the fifth time in the space of five minutes that the phone had gone, and Ransom was becoming agitated by the distraction. "For crying out loud..." he growled and removed himself from where he'd been between his wife's legs for the last half hour.

She lifted her head up and looked down at him "Seriously? Just ignore it! I was so bloody close!" and threw her head back into the pillows.  Who the hell wanted him so urgently anyway? Well...other than her. 

"If I don't answer then she won't leave us alone." He stated, looking at the caller ID and cursing inside. 

"Who?"

"Freakin' Joni." He huffed and answered the call. "What?"

"Well that's no way to greet your favourite aunt!" Joni's awfully bright voice came down the line. For 8 am she was too awake for his liking."

He looked at an unimpressed Effie, who now closed her legs and pulled the sheets over her. Aunt Joni was the biggest cock block if he'd ever known one. "Look Joni I'm a little busy right now..."

"Yeah right, what could possibly be more important at this time of the morning."

"Giving my wife the best orgasm of her life, now just tell me what the hell you want so I can get back to doing just that." His patience was wearing thin.

Joni was silent for moment. "O...kaaaay, anyway is Effie there?"

"No."

"But you just said..."

Ransom thrust his phone at his wife. "She wants to speak to you."

"Wait, what?"

"Make it quick, I wanna get back down there."

Effie looked at him and quickly put the phone on mute. "You do realise you can do just that while I talk to her?"

It didn't take much to convince him and he disappeared under the sheets while she unmuted the call and lay back down. "Hello Joni."

"Ah! Effie, there you are, thought I'd lost you for a second..."

"Wouldn't take too much for you to, anyway Ransom said you wanted to talk to me?" she managed to stifle a moan, feeling his tongue between her legs once more. All Effie wanted for this conversation to be over quickly.

Joni began to launch into her reason. "So I booked our retreeeeeeat!"

"What retreat?" Effie arched her back slightly, feeling Ransom pick up some pace. His hands kept her legs in place rendering her unable to move as much as he wanted her to. It was torture, slow and pleasurable torture. "Fuck!"

"Are you alright?" Joni asked but didn't give her time to answer. "The retreat you said you'd come with me on? The wellness weekend? Don't tell me you forgot!"

"No..." came Effie's strangled reply. "No I've had it burned into my mind ever since Ransom said yes for me..." It was like her husband hadn't eaten in a week, and she was finding it all the more difficult to speak normally.

"Excellent! Now I'll send over all the details, and I'll see you bright and early on Saturday morning!"

"Greeeeat." She hadn't meant to moan that.

Joni paused. "You sound like you're in pain."

"Nope...no, no I'm...I'm just great...I was yawning..."

Far from it, she felt like she could literally explode.

"I'm so excited that you're coming!" Joni said with it clear in her voice