40

Theshaderoom: MESSSYYYYYY!! Not Lauren Monday announces she releasing her Second album "Alleviate" the day after Grammy award Winning singer and songwriter Keith Powers release his album "Over It" What is really the tea and beef between Keith and ...

Theshaderoom: MESSSYYYYYY!! Not Lauren Monday announces she releasing her Second album "Alleviate" the day after Grammy award Winning singer and songwriter Keith Powers release his album "Over It" What is really the tea and beef between Keith and Lauren. Keith stated on The Talk a few months back that the rumors about him and Monday were NOT rumors. 😩 MESSSSYYY! The way each artist has been releasing singles and snippets of their album I think we all finna be confused on which one is the best !! We in love or we heart broken ???? Let us know #KeMonday💓

LAUREN POV

I did in fact move back to Marston , I've been producing music in our guest room that I made a studio. Making music has been an outlet for me, staying away from social media and becoming more in tuned with myself. Everyone is waiting on my album after the B.E.T performance so I decided to release it on Jonoah birthday. He would've been four years old today. Everyone thinks I'm in competition with Keith when really , I'm apologizing to him and letting go of all the hurt he and I both caused. It's time to move forward it's time to alleviate..

Jeremiah pov

"We should've made a song called fuck the shade room " Aglee laughed

"Facts bro they always making shit more than what it is , I don't even speak to Lauren"

"Didn't you tell her about the boy "

"I did , did she believe me no " I chuckled I pulled out my phone

Keith_musicpowers:  Over the shit y'all saying about me too!  Mark y'all calendars album and world tour coming soon! Y'all know the date !

Keith_musicpowers: Over the shit y'all saying about me too!  Mark y'all calendars album and world tour coming soon! Y'all know the date !

random_56 : boy you is not gangster 😭 this the new album cover cause it go hard☠️

Random101010: no way he got on here and said that he gotta be talking about the shade room @theshaderoom look

Random___12: I thought you was an R&b artist why this cover look like a SoundCloud rap song...

"Anyways man 5 more days and this album gone be on go" I spoke

"You think it's gone go platinum?"

"Didn't my other one go platinum all because o you " I laughed "of course it is I put hard work and dedication into this album and so did you bro"

"I got a confession"  he said

"What now"

"Ive been producing Lauren's album too" He said

I signed and put my phone back into my pocket "oh dawg it's not a big deal, you're a big time producer now you're gonna work with various artists, me and Lauren are completely done" I said feeling completely relieved.

"Man I thought you was finna lash out " he signed

"Nawl is her album better than mine " I smirked bursting out laughing

"Idk man y'all coming neck to neck this time we gone see what the numbers do and the people say"

"I'm Keith Powers ! " I chuckled "Of course their gonna love me"

WEEKS LATER

Lauren POV

My divorce was final , and even though I have come to terms with the fact that Jonah is gone and Quincy is in jail I still caught myself crying because time doesn't really heal it just teaches you to cope.

I couldn't control my emotions in the studio tonight even tho the album release was weeks away it still wasn't done I was putting every emotion into this album.

We built sand castles that washed away
I made you cry when I walked away
Oh, and although I promised that I couldn't stay, baby
Every promise don't work out that way, oh, babe
Dishes smashed on my counter from our last encounter
Pictures snatched out the frame
Bitch, I scratched out your name and your face
What is it about you that I can't erase, baby?
Well every promise don't work out that way, no no, babe
And your heart is broken 'cause I walked away
Show me your scars and I won't walk away
Oh, and I know I promised that I couldn't stay, baby
Every promise don't work out that way, no no no no no
Every promise don't work out that way"

Jeremiah POV

We were on the set of my video Mirrors, and even though I said I was done with Lauren, it was easier to write music about her than finding another muse. This song literally represented how we met to the present time. I made sure to incorporate her book into the video to add a little more suspense.

Tomorrow was the album release so this video had to go out tonight and everyone on set was bullshitin.

"Ayo stop fucking around and play the track" I yelled.

"Aye man chil, get it together bruh we got time to get this video out tonight" Aglee spoke.

Me and Algee had been planning something after the album release party. This was my last released album.. I was officially done with music. Most of my music was about Lauren and how she made me hurt and suffer and this was the end of this journey. Until I could find something else that inspired me this chapter of my life was closed.

Aglee and I had spoke and he was moving on to bigger and better things. He now had many clients he was producing for and I was proud of him for that.

"Alright Action!" I yelled from behind the camera.

"You sure you wanna do this? " Aglee whispered

"I'm very sure."

Comment & Vote 💓