27

Jeremiah POV

I was sitting in Lisa's office scrolling on Instagram waiting on the meeting to start. Lauren popped up on my feed her and that lame ass nigga, I wonder if  TheShadeRoom knew they were engaged since they know everything.

Monday

Monday. Lauren: "Plotting🤞🏽🤪"

I rolled my eyes, I don't know why I just won't unfollow her.

"Okay where's Monday," Lisa said bursting into the room I shrugged.

"Sorry I'm late," Lauren said coming into the room

"Okay let's just get down to business, what's going on?" Lisa spoke.

"What they said was a lie" Lauren said "We did know each other but we never dated" I looked at her with complete shock.

"I know what definitely is a lie, that She ain't tell me shit about an audition I got this shit by myself" I blurted out

"Is this the truth because you guys can't have Winston's out here looking foolish" Lisa spoke "Monday you requested for him to come out please tell me that you're not lying because this isn't adding up"

I could tell that Lauren wasn't handling this lie as well as she should have, she should've just told the truth. That everything that the person told was true except the fact that she got me the audition, that was all me and Aglee's doing and I'd be damn if she took credit for it. The only reason I let her fly me out here is because I thought we were going to work on us; I was sadly mistaken. Yeah, I didn't just use her cause I knew the auditions was the next day, I would've given it all up just to get back onto good terms with her. I knew how much this meant to her, having a successful book career so I decided to take the blame.

"I asked could she fly me out I wanted to come out and network and I thought posting the picture would make me look good" I asserted

"Monday is this true? Lisa said raising her brow, Lauren nodded. "Well listen one of you have to go and let it be known."

"I'll let it be known" Lauren spoke

"Do you guys have any idea who the source might be?" Lisa spoke. We shook our heads no, but I had a hunch on who it could've been, there could only be one person out to ruin anything we have. "Okay well I have somewhere to be you two figure this out" she said leaving the conference room.

The room was silent we both just starred about, she knew exactly what I wanted to say. "Why you just didn't tell the truth?" I asked

"And what ruin my engagement Jeremiah?" she barked

"That has nothing to do with me Monday!" I yelled sarcastically. "I just lied for you and all you care about is marrying that bum ass nigga" I screeched

"Come for my fiancé again and you won't come for nothing else you hear me Jeremiah Powers" she yelled slamming the door to the conference room. I chuckled it's crazy that she could take up for him but when things were going on at school she was nowhere to be found she thinks the grass is greener on the other side and it's not but she'll see.

Lauren P.O.V.

For weeks I haven't been feeling the best, so I had Jackson buy me a pregnancy test he brought it back to the store I took it out the box and stuffed it inside my pocket and went inside to take it. My emotions were all over the place, this couldn't be happening not today not this point in my life. I picked the test up and there it was the words in bold letters "pregnant". I stood there and cried, what was I going to tell Quincy today was the day we were supposed to be doing our music video. To announce our engagement, I wasn't even finished with school, this was the second baby there was no way in hell I was giving it up.

Jackson dropped me off at the front door of where we had planned to record our engagement video. We wanted it to be private so it wouldn't get leaked in the media.

"Lauren?" Quincy said coming out his trailer to meet me, he instantly stopped. "What's wrong"

I didn't say anything I just pulled the test out of my pocket and handed it to him and watch as he examined it. "Again?" He questioned. I nodded and began to cry.

"Lauren why you acting so scared like I'm suppose to be mad or something you know I've wanted this..." he trailed off. "Come on" he said leading me inside the trailer, he sat down and pulled a dusty box out of one of the cabinets and set it on the floor, he opened it and pulled out a dusty teddy bear out of it.

"What's that?" I asked

"This will represent our new addition just like the red couch will represent you being my soulmate." He smiled. "It will all make sense when you  hear the song"

I smiled and hugged him "So you want me in the video where is my wardrobe?"

He pulled out a long sparkling mermaid dress with a long split on the side along with a red dress.

"Their beautiful Quincy" I said hugging him.

"Well let's get this video started" he spoke

Jeremiah POV

I was home with Aglee, the fact we now lived in Hollywood and only time we left home was to hit up the studio. The album was almost done we needed a couple more songs.

"Yo where the snacks at" Aglee yelled from the kitchen

"Look for them dumb fuck" I yelled back

"So when you gone respond to the shade rooms shit" he said crunching on some Doritos.

"Lauren said she would handle it "

"Yeah okay, and every time she does that how does it turn out?

"It's usually bad" I sighed "But this time I don't care" I shrugged.

"Well she deleted her Instagram" Aglee said showing me his phone.

"Well I guess she couldn't take the heat, she shouldn't have entered the contest" I scoffed

"Yo man chill this was her dream to be a successful author"

"Yeah Aglee I get that but did she have to shut us out to get here? We were her support system we were her friends. Then she became friends with Jade and she was shady she probably leaked those photos." I fumed I was so overwhelmed with Lauren and her bullshit that it didn't make any sense.

"I loved this girl Algee so much that if something happened she be classified as my wife on my paperwork"

"Man I get that but look at the bright side, you're living In a mansion recording songs this is your dream." Aglee asserted.

"Yeah and guess what"

He raised his brow

"Every song is about her" I chuckled...

Comment & vote ❤️