11

Lauren POV

I dropped my bags beside my bed, I had just came back from Quincy's place after spending the night after my book signing.

"Ms Monday" Jackson spoke knocking on the door. "I have some mail for you" he said holding three stacks of letters.

"Is that fan mail" I said grinning.

"Just for you" he nodded

I grabbed all three stacks and jumped on the bed and cut the rubber bands and through them up in the air.

"Thank you God" I praised

I noticed a mint green envelope that stood out to me. I immediately opened it excited to read what it said.

Lauren live your life just how you want but I hate to say this Lauren but , I hope no one discovers you , I hope no one reads it. I hope no one falls in love with you, I have my reason....

1. Cause if they knew what I know.. I wouldn't stand a chance. There is no where you would go for a man like me , if you had options.
Even tho the world was meant for you I hope you don't get famous, cause everyone will love you but won't love you like I do , stay home with me ...

I'll always love you

Jeremiah

The paper was stained with tiny little wet spots; tears. My heart crushed in tiny pieces I was in too deep.

I admit I had forgotten all about Jeremiah, the one who got me here. I grabbed my phone off the dresser and dialed his number

"Sorry the person you have dialed is no longer available" 
My heart shattered into pieces and I bursted into tears. "I'm sorry Jeremiah" 

"Lauren babes what's wrong" mama said waking Into the room. I handed her the note and watched her read over it. "Lauren I don't even know why you're still stuck on this boy, you have a perfectly good life here with that new boy Quincy , now suck it up" she said tossing the letter.

She was right I had to let things go and move on this was my new life and I couldn't turn back now.

Quincy's POV

"Lisa the Winston's awards Is 4months away and I have no nominations" I said bursting into her office. "I also don't have a stylist, I can't walk the red carpet looking bummy"

"Quincy calm down, okay I'm sending someone now" she said typing on her computer.

"I'm working on a new song and I need funding for the music video"

"Quincy can you come back , I'm busy trying to get Lauren's things together" she spoke irritated.

"Fine but I better at least be nominated" I said shutting the door.

I was making my way back to my car when i spotted Jackson opening the door of Lauren's black Escalade.

"Lauren" I yelled walking towards the car.

"Hey Quincy" she said hugging me

"Hey um wanna hang out tonight" I said embracing her.

"Of course silly" she said kissing my nose "But I'm busy right now so later on tonight."

2 Weeks Later Lauren POV

"Lauren come on out , are you okay?" Quincy said knocking on the bathroom door. I had been throwing up for the past two days, haven't been able to leave the house my whole body was sore from throwing up so much.  But this time I wasn't throwing up I was crying my eyes out because the pregnancy test was positive.

"Lauren show me I'm anxious" Quincy said outside the bathroom.

I slowly unlocked the door and opened it, and walked towards Quincy and handed him the test and sad down on the bed.

"Okay so what does this mean" he said sitting beside me.

"I'm pregnant Quincy!" I yelled "You planned to do this to me huh?" I yelled pushing him.

"Lauren no what the hell, I actually care about you" he yelled back

"My career is just getting started" I yelled

"We got this Lauren , we're celebrities for god sake." He fussed back

"Take me home NOW! Quincy" I said grabbing my stuff.

"Lauren wait" he said

"No Quincy I'll call Jackson" I said storming out of the room.

The next day me and Quincy was releasing our song and we had to do an interview. At this point I didn't really want to talk. I had lost the love of my life and now I'm pregnant by Quincy someone I never meant to get attached to.

"Monday Are you listening to me" Lisa said raising her eyebrows

"Yeah, my bad"

"Now their going to ask you to perform the song with Quincy, now since you guys went and did this on your own I'm not being part of the interview" she spoke.

"That's fine"

"Now  be at wardrobe at 1 interview at 3 and after that we have to head straight to the next book signing and you'll change over there."

Moments later I found myself back stage of the set getting pampered in a soft white robe, when my phone rung

"Hello"

"Hey babe" the voice said sounding eager

"Who is this?" I laughed

"Jeremiah"