7

"Hey um you need somebody to show you around town?" He said rubbing the back of his neck

I chuckled "What you mean"

"I know you're not from around here, let me show you some cool spots" he spoke

I starred at him blankly waiting for him to continue proving his case.

"You like to eat, game, golf, something fun Monday ?"

I rolled my eyes I had a feeling he was up to something, but it's Hollywood and I need to get in good with the people around the company.

"Okay what time," I said crossing my arms

"Just put your number in my phone and I'll text you when I'm done in the studio" he grinned handing me his phone.

I entered my number and walked away nonchalantly, I hope this didn't turn into anything more I've seen on TV how this turns out.

Hours later

I laid across the bed and Face Timed Jeremiah, it had only been a day and I missed him dearly.

"Hey baby, " He said grinning

"Jay I miss you so much"

He blushed "I miss you more babe"

"So what you do today"

"I went to the studio," he said raising his eyebrow with a smirk

"Omgahhh FOREAL Jay let me hear it"

"It's not the best but it means something you know it's called "Picture this" " he said getting onto his computer

I listened to the song and its beautiful melody

"You make me (4x)

You make me wanna

Kiss all up on ya

Run up your private island

Somewhere where the Sun is shining out

Picture Us

Laying out, tell her put the camera down

There's something about this girl

This girl, oh yeah

Cause you remind me of an angel

You look so beautiful from every different angle

They call you Ms. Say So

Oh yeah

But I'll put up with that

Cause I'm digging the way you act

Are you ready for physical contact?

Contact"

"Jay it's beautiful"

"Yeah I know just like the girl I wrote it about," he said smiling.

 Jeremiah and I talked for hours until my phone buzzed from an unknown number.

"Hello"

"Ms. Monday You ready" I heard Quincy voice over the phone

"No" I laughed

"Send me yah addy I'll be there in a few," he said

"Addy?"

"Address" he chuckled "You got a lot to learn Monday," he said hanging up.

I didn't know the address but I sent him my current location from my iPhone. I hopped out the bed an ran into the bathroom and began to shower I dried off quickly and began to straighten my hair. I grabbed my white half shirt and put on over some black high wasted pants and some white vans. I grabbed my phone purse and door key and rushed down the stairs.

I paced back and forth waiting for Quincy to ring the doorbell an hour had passed and he still wasn't here. I wanted to text him but I didn't find it that serious, I wasn't into him.

The doorbell rung and I swung the door open.

"You're late, " I said grabbing my things off the stairs

"I'm on Time I had to get ready too you know, and why do you live so far out, traffic is bad trying to get up here," he said smiling

"Okay stop your complaining and let's go, Mr. Brown," I said smirking

He walked me to his BMW SUV and opened the door I stepped In noticing it was all black with black leather seats and silver chrome trimming. He hopped in and put his seatbelt on, took out his phone.

"So I wanna try this new thing," he said tapping on his phone

"What is that"

"Let's take a picture and-"

"Quincy" I scoffed rolling my eyes

"Let me finish, let me finish" he chuckled

"Let's take a picture and I'll send it to you and to avoid the awkward conversation of the good time one of us had we heart the picture in the message" his smile plastered across his face,

"What?" I said laughing

"If you have a good night heart the picture tonight when I drop you off and if I had a great time I'll do the same"

"Okay well let's take it," I said giggling

(Picture above)

He started the car and backed out of the long paved driveway, after taking several pictures because I could never get my face right in any of them. The drive took almost 40 minutes because of traffic.

"Here we are Ms. Monday," he said opening the door.

I gazed up at all the lights flashing and the people laughing one Ferris wheel, I followed Quincy to the ticket booth.

"Here you go," he said handing me a bunch of tickets "let's have the time of our lives," he said grabbing hold of my hand.

Moments passed and I was having so much fun, Quincy was making me laugh so much that my side was hurting him trying to beat me at games was hilarious although he did win me a big pink monkey shooting basketball.

We talked about things back home and where he was from but he never asked about Jeremiah so I didn't wanna bring it up to ruin the moment. We were having so much fun we began dancing to the lame music in the park as the lights danced on our faces as he spun me around.

While we tried to eat he was signing autographs, I didn't mind because I figured I'd be that way soon he apologized every time a girl approached him. We eventually made our way back to the car, Quincy grabbed me close and pointed towards the sky.

"Make a wish"

I looked at the shooting star above and quickly closed my eyes and squeezed harder than ever. I opened my eyes Quincy was starring me directly into my eyes.

"You okay Lauren" he whispered

I smirked "Didn't know you knew my first name"

"One of a kind of course," he said gesturing me to get into the car.

After I got home I showered I couldn't help but smile and freak out. I pick up my phone I had 210 messages I forgot I had muted Jeremiah's number, I'll text him tomorrow I went straight to the picture of me and Quincy and hearted it and waited seconds later he hearted it back.

"You cool as hell Monday☺️"

"Thanks, Q"

"I'm in the studio I'll hit you up in the morning😘"

My heartfelt new I loved Jeremiah but was this really the life I wanted or did I want him...