29

Jeremiah P.O.V.

I was back at the crib, what happened today was still running through my mind. Should I confront Lauren and tell her what is really going on and about what I heard or should I see how this plays out? I definitely wasn't telling Aglee because he was just going to try and flip what I heard and make it so positive like he does everything else. My phone began to vibrate with Instagram notifications, I clicked on what everyone was tagging me in and it was a music video by Quincy I instantly rolled my eyes. I didn't wanna see that shit he can't sing for shit no way, I put my phone on do not disturb and threw it across the room I had work that needed to be done.

Lauren P.O.V.

The video was finally released and I was super excited because tomorrow Quincy and I were booked to go on Good Morning America and we decided to confirm the comments and questions that had been made about the video. But for right now I decided to have a dinner for both our parents to give them the news and plans before we tell the whole world.

"Babe what time you said your parents are coming?" I said setting the table.

"Um not sure why?" he said rummaging through the refrigerator.

"I want everything to be perfect they didn't get to meet me at our engagement party so I want to make a good impression you know." I sighed

"Well I wouldn't stress it babe because their probably not coming" he said pouring him a glass of juice.

"Okay Quincy stop the shit!" I yelled

"Lauren what fucking shit?" he questioned

"Who the fuck are your parents and why do you keep, keeping shit from me? What the hell is going on Quincy! You better tell me what the hell is going on right now, because I'm not marrying someone I don't know... I shouldn't have to google my fiance" I screamed.

" Lauren I don't know, damn okay you happy I spit it out! I was a fucking orphan" He yelled.

My entire emotions changed; this whole time I thought he was keeping shit from me he was just afraid to tell me the truth. "Quincy I- I'm-"

"Save it Lauren you know it takes time for me to open up I just didn't know how to tell you" he spoke.

"Quincy I'm your fi-"

"I know who your are Lauren" he cut off "My soon to be wife who I should open up to blah blah blah." He went on, "I just hate talking about family you know, unless it's about what I want for my own which is you and that child of mine you are carrying" he said embracing me.

How could I not even put into play that he was an orphan, that is possibly the reason I couldn't find the information on him, he didn't want the world knowing the truth and I really understood that. A couple of hours later my family arrived my mom and cousins were happy to see me. My mom had moved back to our home in Marston to remodel and eventually just stayed. I thought it was best for her now that she was no longer addicted to alcohol. If she would've stayed this life would have gotten to her head and things would've worsened.

The dinner was going well they all had questions about the video, they had already knew we were engaged but they wanted to know more. I was almost done with my online classes so the wedding was going to be pretty soon. We were all sitting around Quincy's dining room table laughing and joking when the doorbell rung.