16

"Noooo that was Lily she was the one who poured the kool-aid in the bathtub" my older cousin Sasha laughed.

"No sasha I was the on IN the bathtub" she yelled In laughter

"I'm glad I was the good child" I said cutting my pancakes.

"Oh Lauren you were the sneaky one" my mother said chuckling.

"Good morning Peeps" Jeremiah said coming from around the corner.

"Morning Jay" I said hugging him.

"Where's my breakfast" he laughed "Y'all eating without me"

"Oh lord fat ass it's in the microwave" Sasha said lightly punching him.

"Good morning , good morning" Lisa said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning" everyone said in unison.

"Okayy Monday, you have tons  to do today" she said pulling a bunch of papers out of her suitcase. "You needs get to hair and makeup before anything, you have a red carpet walk before the book celebration so you gotta look your absolute BEST" she said. "All eyes are on you Monday so chop chop get dressed this is along with the rest of you, got an hour" she said walking out of the kitchen.

The hour flew by and everyone found themselves sitting in the all black van on the way to hair and makeup. We pulled up to the Winston's foundations and paparazzi was lined up waiting for my arrival.

"You okay?" Jeremiah said grabbing hold of my hand.

"Yeah" I said softly. This was really big for me and I was hoping I didn't ruin it.

I stepped out of the van and flash and the chatter of questions instantly began. Jeremiah walked closely behind me making sure people weren't trying to grab me.

"Lauren can I get a picture" one said. Jeremiah pulled me closed so the photographer could take the picture, hopefully the picture didn't end up in TMZ.

3hours later

"She really thought she was cute" my cousin Sasha said.

"I swear she did" I repeated

"OMGAHHH LAUREN LOOK" she yelled causing the stylist curling her hair to burn herself.

"What" I said taking the phone from her.

Theshaderoom: "#baewatch👀❤️"

random_girl112: "I think their really dating I follow him and he posted her earlier 🤔"

random_1145: "she's such a good girl he looks like a bad boy"

"Omgahhh I know they didn't post this" I said handing her phone back.

"They did girl y'all under bae watch" she said sarcastically

"Yeah wish they'd mind they business" I scoffed.

I kept my outfit simple for the red carpet event, I wanted to dress out the way out for the actual celebration. The red carpet wasn't nothing fancy just a bunch of paparazzi taking pictures of me and my family. At the end was a photo booth for everyone to take personal photos of course me and Jeremiah was up for it, our photos would be sent straight to Winston for their event album.

"You know this booth small and you all on me with that booty" Jeremiah said

"Boy hush" I said laughing

"You look beautiful Lauren" he said pulling me into a kiss.

"Stop" I said pushing him back and walking out the booth

"Lauren" he called after me.

"Quincy poses for us"

A photographer yelled, I looked in front of me and there he was standing in a suit. Who invited him to MY event, I knew he was going to be here but why right when Jeremiah and I were together. I turned around to avoid the tension but Jeremiah was behind me.

"Quincy can we get a picture with you and Lauren"

"Oh course , Monday come flick up" he called. I walked towards him he wrapped his hand around my waist. "We needa talk Monday" he said between poses, out of the corner of my eye I could see Jeremiah's jaw clenching.

"About what Quincy " I said

"Us this is important, meet me at my hotel, ima send you the location" he said walking off

I got into the van to take me back around the block to my hotel to get dressed for the event.

"Why you choose for me to come down here if you not trynna work things out Lauren" Jeremiah spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I said

"I could've been back home working on my music" he scoffed rolling his eyes

"What the hell are you talking about Jay" I hollered

"I'm still in love with you LAUREN you not understanding after you getting pregnant by him and forgetting about me for months you still go a take a picture with him and everything" he cried

I honestly didn't know how to feel about Jeremiah, it was clear he couldn't handle this lifestyle.

"I-I jay"

"Nah it's cool" he said getting out the van and slamming the door

I quickly got out "Don't be slamming shit muthafucka" I yelled through the parking lot.

He stormed back and grabbed both of my arms"After you do this little event I'm done with yo ass" he scoffed walking off into the hotel.

🙀🙀 wowwww what just happened

Do you think Jeremiah is wrong?

Comment & Vote ❤️