17

The event had went better than I expected, everyone brought a book even Jeremiah. I'm surprised he hasn't confronted me about being on the cover. My family enjoyed themselves, we took lots of pictures and dances until our heels came apart. The shaderoom even had positive things to say about my event.

TheShadeRoom: "Is that the lovely Lauren Monday at her event? Quite a switch up

TheShadeRoom: "Is that the lovely Lauren Monday at her event? Quite a switch up... Congrats girl event was fantastic"

I had to be at auditions in a few minutes and I was back stage preparing myself for what was to come.

"Lauren because you and Quincy's name is on this broadcast the people are looking for you two to walk out together" Lisa said.

"Okay that's fine" I spoke. Getting out of the chair and making my way to the entrance. This audition was televised and I was so nervous.

"Here take these" Quincy said handing me a pair of shades "Hide yah reactions" he said before we walked out.

Some of the auditions had me laughing, I couldn't hold my composure because music is not for everyone. Kehlani was the host of the show and she looked absolutely gorgeous with her baby bump in her outfit.

"Alright our next act is a student from the same school as one of  the judges can you guess who?   Give it up for Keith Powers" kehlani cheered.

The lights began to flash and the sound of a piano began to play,  I was really feeling the beat and the vibe of the song before he even started singing.

"I'm exhausted " he said turning around it was Jeremiah singing the song. You could tell he was just just as shocked as I was but he contained with the melody of his song.

"I'm exhausted
I didn't mean one word that I said
and I'm sorry that I lost it, on you
On you baby
I thought you done played me
I was gone
Going crazy, don't hate me "he said dancing and moving closer to the table."

So now I got something to prove, I'll make it up to you, girl
Ima show you off
Let every other dude know I'm rolling with a boss "he said singing closer to me.

"And tell every other girl
Tell every other girl you ain't one to come across
'Cause I won't lose you again
Ima be the best that I can " he sung grabbing my hand and lifting me up out the chair.

Oh girl
I hope you understand me
Understand me
I hope you understand me
Understand, understand
Understand me
I'll admit yeah
I was super toned down to the floor
when we had that argument last week
Last week, lady "he sung pulling me closer and closer to him grinding against me .