𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

It was another chaotic morning at the Sharma house.

Ritika Sajdeh Sharma not just have to handle one kid. Nah not just two. But three!

Her dearest husband, Rohit Sharma. Their child, the actual kid, Samaira Sharma, and the sanest and serious one, Ro's little sista, Ishika Sharma.

Umm, umm! Dr. Ishika Sharma.
Physiotherapist by proffesion.
And "A FAMILY PERSON" by heart.

"Waking up late is in your genes, right?" Ritika said in an irritated tone. "When are you guys going to grow up?"

"In next 30 years maybe.." Rohit murmured half asleeped.

Ritika shakes her head in disbelief.
"You guys are hopeless cases!"

"Well not me!" Ishika says proudly.

"You are up so early?" Ritika asks with her eyes wide open. "You are alright na?"

Ishika rolls her eyes, "Come on yaar! I can wake up early too, I just need some serious reasons."

"Oh! And what is your serious reason by the way?" Ritika asked sarcastically.

"Some BCCI official's gonna call, kyuki bhaiya ne bina mujhse puchhe mera reference de diya unhe, as a physiotherapist..." Ishika's answer was more like a taunt to Rohit.

"Abey aye, terko apni kabiliyat pe shaq hai kya?" Rohit, who was asleep till now, woke up and defended himself.

"Kabiliyat pe shaq nahi hai bhaiya, par shayad mera experience BCCI jaisi organisation ke liye apt nahi hai. Aur main jo bhi karti hu, main uss kaam ke sath hamesha justice karti hu. Yaha nahi kar paayi toh..." Ishika explained.

"Toh tab ka tab dekhenge!" Rohit said chilled out. "Tu baat kar toh sahi, pehle jaan toh sahi ki kaam exactly hai kya."

In the BCCI Office, New Delhi, a man dials a call.

"Hello Mr. Thakur!" The man said.

"Hello sir!"responded the person on the other side.

"We are sending you the address of doctor you are supposed to consult. She is skilled and efficient. Please proceed as she guides."

"Okay! Thankyou sir!"

He disconnects the call.

Shardul Thakur, the emerging bowling all-rounder of Team India, saviour in tough times.
But like any other player, desperate to seal his spot in team, he doesn't want to miss a single match. Alas, his luck isn't favouring him. He had to suffer some serious muscle strain.

After some time, the same BCCI Official calls up Ishika.

"Am I talking to Dr. Sharma?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I am speaking from BCCI. We mailed you regarding this. Actually one of our players will visit your clinic tomorrow. We have mailed you his medical history as well. Do check it, and guide him to the rightiest."

"Sure sir! Its my duty towards every patient. Moreover its an honour to serve the country."

She disconnects the call.
Rohit was passing glares to her.

"What?" She asked as if nothing happened.

"Honour!" He said sarcastically, "Subah toh taane de rahi thi iss cheez ke, ab yahi honour hai."