𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Shardul's mom had very little idea about the news, but she had faith in Ishika, and so she wasn't much affected.

She was in living room, peacefully engaged in some poetry book, when the bell rang.

She went to open, and found some unknown person on the door.

"Beta aap koun?" She asked the person, a girl in her late 20s.

"Namaste aunty, main toh bass aapki well wisher hu." The girl said.

"Main samjhi nahi." Shardul's mom said.

"Aunty main Prushti hu."

"Beta main tumhe nahi jaanti." Saying this she was about to shut door, when Prushti shamelessly interrupted again.

"Aunty aap ek baar meri baat toh suniye." She requested.

"Bolo." Shardul's mom said with least interest.

"Aapki hone wali bahu...." She started speaking crap about Ishika.

Shardul's mom listened to it and when she finished she asked savagely, "Ho gya beta tumhara? Koi achha kaam karo jeevan mein."
Without delaying for even single second, she shut the door on her face.

Although, she believed Ishika, a doubt prevailed in her mind.

Soon, Shardul came back.
She fetched a glass of water for him, as he rested himself on the sofa.

Shardul could sense something was not right with her, so he asked, "Aaii, tu theek aahes ka?(Are you alright?)"

She nodded her head in a no.

"Achha chal ab bta kya hua?" He asked again.

"Bola na beta, kuchh nahi hua. Tu khaane mein kya khaayega?" She averted.

"Aaii, tumhara dimag kha lunga puchh puchh ke, varna bta de."

"Vo beta... Ek ladki aayi thi..." She explained the whole thing to him.

Shardul, was nothing, but angry. He clinched his fist, controlling the possible outburst.
"Aaii, apni pasand pe bharosa rakh." He said putting his hand on her shoulder.

He got up and went to his room without saying anything else.
He locked his room and called the most trustworthy person in his life, Shreyas.

"Shreyas, vo Prushti hi hai." He said in an evident angry tone.

"Kyu, kya hua? How come are you so sure?" Shreyas asked and Shardul explained him.

"Toh ab?" Shreyas asked again.

"Ek kaam karega mera?" Shardul asked.

"Bhai, 100 karunga. Tu bol toh sahi." Shreyas assured.

"Okay then listen..." Shardul explained him the plan.

"Are you sure Shardul tu ye karega? Its a bit risky.." Shreyas suggested.

"Tujhe pata hai risks se main nahi darta. Abhi mujhe ek yahi tareeka dikh raha hai. And I need your help."

"Okay, I am in!"

"Shreyas, make sure this thing stays between me, you and Shreshtha. No fourth person."

"Yaar, kisi ek ko toh batate hain, koi problem hui, toh they can help."

"No, I said it na."

"Okay!"

And they hung up.