𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

Here you go! Globalconfetti 😉❤

~

Ishika was sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed, browsing on her laptop.

"North Island, Seychelles." Ritika, who was sitting in front of her, read out from her phone.

"Its pretty but, no."

"Then The Residence of Zanzibar?"

"Something Indian Rits. And beach side. Please."

"World is dying to get married in a palace, aur tumhe beach chahiye."

"Uska bachpan ka shauq hai." Rohit came there. "She won't settle for anything else."

"Exactly, ek hi baar shadi hoti hai." Ishika said and again started browsing.

"Shadi Shardul ki bhi hai, what if he rejects your chosen location." Ritika asked.

"He loves is life." Rohit murmured in a very low tone.

"I bet he will love what I will find. I am considering things he like obviously." Ishika said.
"See bhaiya, this looks perfect." She showed them the venue and Rohit and Ritika agreed.

"And what about about your friend, Mumbai aane wali thi na aaj?" Ritika asked.

"Oh yes, her flight will land at 6:15 in evening. I will go to pick her up." Ishika told.

"Also, Shardul is coming and so are the invite designers. Please bina tantrums ke decide kar lena." Ritika requested.

"I will try." Ishika got up and went to her room.

Later in the day. Shardul, Shreyas and the invite designer came.
Ishika was giving briefings to the designer.
"Please keep in mind, its going to be on beach side. The invites should reflect those vibes. Colour scheme should similar as well." 

"Okay mam." The designer said. "I will design some samples and mail Ritika mam in a 3-4 days. You can then finalise the one."

"Shardul." Rohit whispered to him. "Tu bhi apna opinion de. Shadi teri bhi hai."

"Usko ab tak vo colours hi samajh nahi aaye jo bhabhi pichle aadhe ghante se bol rahi hain." Shreyas laughed lightly. 

"Maine khud pehli baar sune hain." Rohit said. 

"And that's why we said leave it to us." Ritika said head palming.

"Okay guys, I have to leave for airport." Ishika got up from her place and was going to her room.

"Airport?" Shreyas asked.

"Oh yeah, my friend is coming to attend the wedding, and the pre-wedding rituals as well. Usse pick karne jaana hai. Would you guys like to accompany me?" she asked Shardul and Shreyas.

"Yes." Shreyas said.

They reached the airport, and were waiting for her friend to come out.

"Bhabhi, aapne bataya nahi aapke bhi friends hain." Shreyas said.

"Isn't it obvious Shrey." Shardul rolled his eyes. "Sabke dost hote hain."

"Actually, she is the only friend I have, and we will meet after 2 years." Ishika said, and raised her eyebrows all of sudden as she waved out at a girl somewhat of their age. Ishika got off the car and hugged her tightly. Later, they seated in the car and left for home. Shardul was driving, Ishika was sitting on the front seat, while her friend and Shreyas were sitting at back.