𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

Okay, so I had no plans of posting today, until this morning, seeing your response.
I was having a mental breakdown before posting the last part. And was literally crying when I posted.
Also, wattpad made sure they sprinkle salt on my burns by not letting me post that. But somehow I was able to upload that.
Thankyou for always commenting. Because of them I smile, I laugh and somehow I manage to overcome what I go through.
This early update is dedicated to you all! 🥺❤

~

Shardul brought her to an isolated field.

"Its cold out here Shardul!" She said shivering a bit.

"But it will be worth!" He said looking up at sky.

"You like stargazing too?" Ishika asked guessing what is going on.

"Not really.. But you do!" He almost claimed on her behalf, still looking around.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I have sources madam! You love stargazing. That has been your favourite thing since childhood. You every year prepare an annual calender of all celestial events you can catch up on. Probably the only thing you can sacrifice your sleep is for this."

Ishika's jaw dropped at how accurately he knew everything, but she also knew its Ritika who must have told him.

"So you must be knowing, the Quadrantid Meteor shower is at its peak these days. We can expect few of them today. Luckily the sky is clear too."

"Wow! You know so much. Like, peak days ke baare mein toh mujhe bhi nhi pta tha. Pretty obvious why they call you Mr. Google."

"Heyy!! See there!!" He pointed his finger to a meteor.
"I told you right, its gonna be worth!"

"It was worth, Shardul!" She said with shine in her eyes. "Thankyou so much for this."

"Happy New Year!" He whispered.

"Thankyou. Happy New Year to you too."
All she could do then was, admire the beauty of mid-night sky. Cool breeze around being the cherry on top.

Shardul took a deep breathe.
"I got to know you are upset."

"At what?" She asked.

"Due to Prushti's presence."

"Ahh! I don't know, that was weird." She said looking the other side, avoiding this discussion.

"I really have no idea, but I can assure you from my side. And will request you not to bother about anything."

"Shardul..." She was about to say, but he interrupted her.

"Its okay, its your right to be upset. I know the alliance between us isn't normal, but I am never going to deprive you of your rights."

"Can we just enjoy the beauty around, rather than discussing her for a while?" She said. "Thankyou for this, the best start I could have for the new year. I really felt blessed, someone actually thought about this little joy I get by this ."

"I swear I doubt you aren't 7." He teased her. "Sammy's elder sister."

"If you call me 7 again, I will start to call you Mr. Thakur again." She said glaring at him.

On the other side, Prushti had observed, the duo going somewhere, and hence her anxiousness reached high level. She was moving here and there, all annoyed.