𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

The South Africa tour was over, including the ODIs(not mentioning the result because I wrote this on 12.01.2022).

Indian team was waiting in the lounge at airport, for their flight to start boarding.

"I suggest tujhe jaana chahiye." Shreyas said.

"Aise achha thodi lagta hai." Shardul retaliated.

"Merse baat mat karna agar aaj tune uss se baat nahi ki toh." Shreyas gave the final warning.

"Kaisi dhamki hai ye?"

"Aisi hi hai, maan ni hai toh maan, nahi toh..." Shreyas thought for a while.
"Toh bhi maan, koi choice nahi hai."

'Isko kyu bataya maine.' Shardul mentally headpalmed.

Shardul had almost realised that he had developed a liking for Ishika, but about love, he was still uncertain. He expressed this to Shreyas who in return asked him to tell this to Ishika and figure out it with her.

In Mumbai.
Ishika was rearranging papers in a file.

"You sure you are not coming?" Ritika asked.

"Yes." Ishika replied fixing her gaze at files.

"Dekh le bacha, bohot achhi jagah hai, kitna chance milta hain humko dere sath vacations pe jaane ka." Rohit said.

"Bhaiya, work is most important. I can't compromise on someone's health. Abhi vaise bhi do hafte I was not there." Ishika explained.

"Ab tumhara proffession bhi aisa hai, ki we can't stop you." Ritika said.
"But Auli is very pretty! Soch lo."

"Bohot thand hogi vahan, main jam jaaungi." Ishika came up with yet another excuse.

"Baraf hai tu jo jam jaayegi?" Rohit asked rolling his eyes.

"Bhaiya baraf nahi jamti, paani jamke baraf banta hai." Ishika said.

"Haan haan vahi." Rohit said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Nahi chal rahi pakka?"

Ishika nodded her head in a no.

"Okay, then please carry the spare key along, make sure you give food to magic on time, and obviously have your own food at time. Take care.!" Ritika instructed.

"You too! Happy Journey to you guys! She said hugging Rohit.
"Abhi main jaati hu, or else I will be late. Bye."

She goes and it was indeed a tiring day for her at work. She came back and changed into her comfy PJs, sunk into the sofa along with Magic who was going to be her only companion for next one week.
She was playing with him, moving her hands through his fur. Suddenly the bell rang.

'Urgh, why don't they let me rest?' she said to herself as she went to open the door with the most annoyed expressions. But her expressions soon changed because it was Shardul.

"Aap?" she asked with a surprised smile.

"Sorry tumhe disturb kiya..." Shardul said.

"Kya baat kar rahein hai, aapka apna ghar hai." Ishika said and asked him to come in. Magic went near him and smelled him while circling around, making Shardul panic.

"Don't move Shardul." Ishika said assuring him. "I am here. He won't say anything." She forwarded her hand signaling him to hold it. Soon Magic was done scanning Shardul and went in.
Shardul took a sigh of relief.