𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

India managed to breach the Centurion fortress. And it was New Year's eve. ICT had so many reasons to celebrate. How could they miss it?

Shardul was in Shreyas' room, lying around as if its his own.

"Terepe ek cheez ka asar nahi hota na?" Shreyas taunted him.

"What? Kyu meri shaanti ka dushman bana hua hai?" Shardul sa said in an annoyed tone.

"Nahi main kab tak tujhe apne paas rakhu, apne room mein jaa, thodi der baith ke baat kar Ishika se. Merse nahi hogi teri shaadi, uss se hogi."

"She is studying." Shardul explained.
"Vo disturb hoti."

"Why is she studying? Uska toh proffession sorted hai..."

"Maine bhi yahi bola tha, achha khasa lecture mila hai. Aapko kya pata, ek doctor ki life mein padhai kabhi khatm nahi hoti." He said mimicing her.

"Aaayeee haaye! Look you enact her so properly." Shreyas said teasing him.
"Hey by the way, New Year is around. What are you gifting her?"

"Gift?" Shardul asked him as if Gift is a new word, making Shreyas headpalm himself.

"Yeah! Gift! Come on yaar, khush hojayegi vo, vaise bhi uss Prushti ne uska mood off kar rakha hai."

"Prushti ne uska mood off kyu kiya hai?" Shardul asked.

"Tula disat nahi kay.(Can't you see?)
Ek toh vo Prushti, she is always behind you. Aur phir Ishika kitna upset si hojati hai. She feels bad. And she isn't wrong. Haq banta hai uska." Shreyas explained.

Shardul just nodded silently.

"Filhal tujhe jaake Ishika se jaan na chahiye, what she likes and what not. Better plan a gift for her. Varna ek achha sa pahad dhundh ke tujhe vahan se fenk dunga."

"Haan okay. Jaa raha hu." Shardul said pretending he is scared.

On the other side, Ishika was studying when she heard a knock on door. It was Akhira.

"Hi Akhira! Adhya didn't come along?"

"No Ishi chachi, she is sleeping."

"Ohh! So what brought you here mam? Anything I can do for you?"

"Yes! I wish to make New Year greetings for everyone. Will you please help, if you are not busy?"

"Sure baby! I will help. Infact thankyou so much for reminding me. I almost forgot the New year is here."
Ishika closed her books and kept them aside. "You know what, as a kid even I used to make seperate cards for everyone." She said ruffling her hair

"You must be missing Sammio na?" Akhira asked innocently.

"A lot!" Ishika said with a pout. "Also she can't come here now."

"Its okay chachi, you will meet her soon. Can I suggest you something?"

"Sure!"

"You should make a card for Shardul chachu. Will you?"

"Umm okayyy! I will."

Akhira gives her the crafting stuff. And both of them sit down to make cards.
Ishika really enjoyed herself around Akhira, because she could bring out her inner child.
Both little girls were busy in their crafting, Shardul came.

Seeing them engrossed he decided not to disturb. He rather chose to adore them, or specifically his woman.
'She is so sweet.' He thought, unable to shift his gaze from her.
'I don't know what has happened to me. This is weird, but this is beautiful.'
He could feel those butterflies in his stomach.