𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

"Mr. Rohit Sharma, open the damn door." Virat shouted as he rung the door bell and banged the door altogether.

"Virat, let them respond." Anushka said. "Stop banging the door, and give me a headache."

"Vo Rohit so raha hoga, pata bhi nahi hoga usse." Virat said.

"Let that kind man live." Anushka said.

Ritika came hastily to open the door, and was surprised to see the two. "Vee? Why were you banging it so badly? I got scared."

"Sorry, where is that Ro? Not evening answering calls.." Virat complained.

"Oh! Sleeping.." Ritika said with an awkward laugh. "Actually, he couldn't sleep properly last night. You know, constant overthinking... And his phone.. I switched it off."

"Well, then I have brought an end to his overthinking. Just go and wake him up and bring Ishu too." Virat told Ritika, and she followed the instruction.

"Vee, kya hai?" Rohit asked in an annoyed tone. They were lucky enough that he woke up at once today.

"Yes Vee bhai, curiosity ho rahi hai..." Ishika said.

Virat turned on the TV and put up the same news channel.
Prushti's audio clip was now viral, and even the journalist who started the news confirmed it was Prushti. The audio was so well edited that by no means anyone could find that Shardul was the master mind behind exposing her.

"See Ishu, things fell at right place by themselves." Anushka said with a bright smile and ruffled her hair.

Ishika too had the brightest smile now, and all she wanted was to crack this news to Shardul but was helpless as Ritika had already confisticated hers and Rohit's phone to keep them away from Social media.

"Okay, someone call and tell this Mahi bhai and Shardul." Rohit said.

"And when you were busy sleeping, I already did that. Shardul and Shreyas are on their way. Mahi bhai didn't take up the call, probably because he is in flight." Virat said.

By then, Shardul and Shreyas had already arrived with Shreyas holding a box of chocolates.

As soon as Virat's eyes fell on the box, he gave the deadliest possible glare to Shreyas.

"Nahi, vo toh I thought sab sort hogya toh meetha banta hai." Shreyas explained.
"Maine mana kiya tha, par ye Shardul ne insist kiya."

"Kab?" Shardul asked innocently.

"Kya yaar Virat, bache hain vo." Rohit supported the two.

"Inhi bacho ko 3-4 din pehle tu bhi daant raha tha." Virat said raising an eyebrow.

"Arey, ye nahi maanega. Shreyas beta ye rakh de side mein. I will smuggle them for you later." Rohit said.

"Why do you always use the criminal terminology?" Ritika asked with weird expression.

"Because bhaiya is Borivali cha don." Shreyas said and everyone chuckled.
"Ishika bhabhi, ab toh khush ho na aap. Ab mat vo udaas sa chehra bana ke ghumna."

"I am perfectly fine!" Ishika said with a smile.

"Tu bhi bol sakta hai bhabhi se." Shreyas told Shardul.

"Oh, thankyou for granting permission." Shardul said sarcastically.
"Ishika, you are fine?"

She nodded her head with a gentle smile.
"But I am still unaware ye hua kaise..."