𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

On the morning of the day, Shardul and Ishika were supposed to leave for South Africa, Ishika was packing her bags at 3 in the morning.
Ritika woke up due to the hustle and bustle she created while packing.

"Ahhh! I told you to pack this all at night par meri tum dono bhai behan sunte hi nhi ho." Ritika said but she observes a crape bandage on her right hand[We call it garam patti].
"Kya hua? Everything all right?"

"I slept on one side, just a spasm." Ishika replied.

"Shall I help?"

"I am almost done, but I will be grateful if you can fetch me a cup of coffee."

"Okay!"

Ritika goes to prepare coffee for her.
Meanwhile she recieves a call. It was Shardul.

"Good moring." He said while yawning.

"Good morning Mr. Thakur."

"Tum uth bhi gyi?"

"Yes! Kya hua neend pasand hai toh, time pe uthnaa aata hai mujhe."

"Virat bhai ne mujhe kaha hai to pick you up."

"Ofcourse who else will, are you expecting Rohit bhaiya to wake up and drop me to airport?" She said sarcastically.

"Nah nah.. You ready right?"

"Yes."

"I will be there in 20 minutes."

"Pakka 20 na?"

"Yeah!"

She disconnects the call, combs up her hair, picks up her handbag and drags her luggage bag to the door.
Meanwhile Ritika get her coffee.

"So how are you gonna go?" Ritika asked.

"He is coming to pick me up."

"Oh, will you be able to carry your luggage?"

"Yes! My other hand is completely fine. And I am not carrying much of stuff."

"Still I will accompany you downstairs. Ro should have woken up to wish you happy journey.."

"Don't worry, bhaiya wished me at night only. Chalo ab, Mr. Thakur ka message aagya hai, he's waiting neeche."

They go down. Ritika hugs Ishika and bids them adieu with a promise to meet them soon.

"Haath mein kya hua?" Shardul asked Ishika.

"Nothing its just a spasm, hojayega shaam tak theek."

"Tumhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye." He sounded concerned. "Doctors khud chot khaa lenge toh patients ka kya hoga."

She looked at him and smiled.

Soon they reached the airport. Ishika was hell excited to meet all the people she met almost 5 years ago. Before she went Cardiff for her practice, she used to go with Ritika for matches. And almost all of the senior members and their families very well.

Ishika gets off the car but she struggles to carry her bag. Indeed the pain was increasing. Shardul notices this. He offers to help but she denies. And Shardul being the the more stubborn one, puts his hand on hers those were holding the bag. She looks at him confused, but he blinks his eyes as if he is assuring that he is there. He is there for her. She pulled off her hand and blushed a bit.