𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

"Kuchh puchhu?" Shardul said.

"Kya?" Shreyas asked.

"Is there something you want to share or you are confused about? I will not force you to share, but I just wanna let you know I am here. I have always considered you my younger brother.Hmm." Shardul said patting his back.

Next afternoon.
Two weeks to go for Ishika and Shardul's big day. And the wedding invites were not yet delivered. Ritika was sitting in living room, tensed and fiddling her fingers.
Rohit, who was sitting just opposite to her noticed her for a while, and finally spoke up, "Rits, I am seeing you from last half hour. I told you let the event manager do all this. She will manage." He tried convincing her. "I don't want you to miss out on any kind of fun in the wedding because of this."

"Ro! I will enjoy every bit of it. Even with the work. And I just can't trust that event manager. You know, no one can ever understand Ishi's choice better than me." Ritika said. "All I am worried for is, we haven't received the invites yet. We have to send them as well. and also Kelvan is left. We just have two weeks. Not entirely two. Just one. How will everyone manage to reach there. Flight tickets, packing, making sure none of her thing is forgotten here. Her saree, her jewellery, her outfits for different functions, her haldi, coordinating with makeup artist, mehendi artist. I have to go shopping with Anushka as well. And making sure the return gifts reaches everyone. Oh godddd!" She said in a go and sighed.

Rohit looked at her with his jaw dropped. Without speaking anything he just offered her a glass of water. She gulped the whole glass in a go. "Relax Rits, sab hojayega. You know what, leave this all for a while. And lets just go on a long drive. Sab manage hojayega." He said assuring her with his sweet smile. He picked up his phone and dialled to the event manager and confirmed all the details Ritika was worried about. "So respected first lady of the Sharma house, shall we go on a drive." Ritika rolled her eyes and smiled widely.

Another day passed. The wedding invites were finally printed. And were all set to be delivered to nearest and dearest ones. But before that, the first invite as per ritual was to be offered to Lord Ganesh, so both the families, along with Shreyas, Virat and Shruti visited Sidhhi Vinayak temple for same and to take blessings for everything to go well.

"I know I don't have to ask for your presence in my wedding, because you are always with me Bappa." Ishika said in her mind.

"You know what's in each heart. May your hand on be us forever." Shardul prayed.

"Bappa, you know, for me there is nothing more than my sister's happiness. Chhoti bachhi ki tarah rakha hai usse hamesha. Let her life be full of happiness and peace. What else can a brother ask for?" Rohit prayed as his eyes started to moistened. This didn't go unnoticed by Virat.

"Rohit?" He said in a very light tone and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"When did she grow so old?" Rohit said very lightly as his voice cracked.

"Ro, usse achha nhi lagega if she sees you this way." Virat said.

As they were moving out, they were surrounded by paps. Photos and n number of dumb questions. Out of which one was, "Virat sir, why are you here?"

Virat, who usually prefers not to waste time on such, turned around to reply to this one.
"Bhai toh behen ki shadi ki rasmo mein aayega hi." He said with a smile.

When they reached to their respective cars Ishika came to Virat and said, "I hope Nush bhabhi is coming in evening for Kelvan."

"Of course. If she didn't had her practice, she would have been here as well."