𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Haan bhai zinda hu.

~

The wedding day was almost here. Ishika and Shardul's big day was just 4 days away. The families and close friends had already started to reach the venue. Sharma's were obviously the first to reach. Shardul, along with his family was going to come the next day. Shreyas and his family too was to come with them.

"I am so proud of my choice." Ishika said looking around the magnificent ambience of Vivanta.

"This is more amazing than I thought." Ritika said in awe.

"And now you guys know why I chose Bekal over any of those foreign destinations. Just breathe. The entire resort is filled with the turquoise fragrance of Arabian Sea." Ishika said closing her eyes and feeling it.
"And the best thing, it's pet friendly, so Magic too will attend my wedding." She said moving her fingers through his fur. 

"Okay now, go have plenty of rest. Because the next 3 days will not let you have." Ritika said.
"Shruti take her please."

Ishika made a frown but went silently with Shruti. 

"Rits." Rohit said. "Its her wedding, let her enjoy."

"I am not stopping her. But if she stays out she will not let me do what I am planning for her."

"Planning what?" Rohit asked.

"You will get to know. See you in evening." Ritika waved at him and went somewhere.

Ishika was sitting in the balcony of her room, admiring the view in front of her, when Shruti interrupted. "Di, get ready. Ritika bhabhi has ordered."

"Kyun?" Ishika asked in an annoyed tone.

"Stop making these frowns, okay! You got 20 minutes, I want you ready." Shruti scolded her. Ishika looked at her with her mouth wide opened.

Shruti realised and immediately said, "I am sorry di. I didn't mean..."

"I am the bride!" Ishika whined and got up to get ready.

Once Ishika got ready, Shruti took her to a hall well decorated with a dinner table at centre.

"Oh. My. God." Ishika exclaimed.

"Loved it?" She heard Ritika's voice from where Shruti was standing.

Ishika turned to look at her.

"I love it!" Rohit said coming along Sammy, Magic and his mom.
"You could have told me this Rits."

"Vo tujhe batati toh tu usse achhe se karne hi nhi deta." His mom said sarcastically.

"Bilkul sahi keh rahi hain maa." Ritika added and Rohit rolled his eyes.